Strings (Peter Parker x reader) soulmate AU

you never had that damn string, and everyone has it. You walked down the hall in your new school in the Queens. You had transferred schools for the fifth time in two years. The people at the past schools had somehow found out about you not having a string, and they made fun of you for it. You are an artist and you express yourself through your art, that's probably how they found out.

The first period ended pretty fast, the second period passed, the therd period, now it was time to go home and you where more than happy. As you were walking out of the school with your book bag in one hand and your phone in the other, you were trying to call your mom when you heard someone say 'penis parker' you stopped confused as hell as to why the hell someone would inflict that kind of pain on someone by naming them that.

You put your phone away in your pocket and slung your book bag onto your shoulder, you ran to were the commotion was and stopped at the front of the crowd. You saw a guy about you age getting ready to fight the school bullie, Flash, the kid didn't really look like he cpuld hold his own against Flash. But he was.

Flash tried to punch him and he dodged it, that was until he saw you. When he looked at you something strange happened, your string appeared and was leading to the kid. You stared at the string like it was going to disappear, then you looked up to the kid again eyes wide as dinner plates. Flash looked from you to the kid, and since he was distracted punched him to the ground.

Then the principal came out of the school and separated everybody and everyone went on their separate ways, except you and the kid who were still standing there.

"So" he said breaking the silents "I'm Peter"

"Y/n" you said, you had thought your hole life that you didn't have a soulmate turns out you did and he was standing right infront of you. "So this is strange"

"Yeah, so i guess your string was missing too" Peter said with a small smile, you nodded awkwardly with a small smile as well. Peter looked to his string again and made sure it was leading to you as well, and sure enough it still was. "Looks like we're soulmates then" then silents fell again.

"This is awkward as hell" you said with a laugh

"Yes it is" peter said laughing along with you. "Aunt May is going to have a feld day with this"

"My parents are probaby going to throw a party, cause we wont have to move again" you said.

This was going to be the start of a beautiful relationship.

This is just a quick drable i hope you enjoyed it ~ Amber out!