•TWENTY-EIGHT•

Khene was stunned by Damon's confession.

He think about all those action that Damon made he came back on the pack, all those sufferings when he started working to him.

He was angered by that confession that he suddenly sat up and push the occupied Damon away.

"Stop! Stop lying to me you imbecile! How dare you act like you genuinely care and won't let me go when you didn't even bother me finding deeper on the woods!"

Khene didn't hesitate to blurted out. He was enraged by the man that love, He stood up and move away from the lying man in the floor for a while.

Damon was shock to hear his little mate yelled and cursed at him without stuttering. Then he was more surprised when Khene walk back to him, sitting in his lap.

His bubble butt was dangerously close to his crotch. He growled but Khene stays where he was even he flinch a little, grabbing Damon by the shoulder as he stare at the older man.

"I—I had enough, E-even though y—you only care for me because I'm your mate, I—I fall in love with you already and T—This would be the last!"

Khene declared and slam his lips on Damon once again—The older man was so stunned but wrapped his arms on the smaller one waist. Pulling him close to him, feeling each other warmth.

Growling softly—Damon roll to change their position—kissing Khene passionately, not even letting go—He never feel so happy than his whole life.

"Haah—haaa."

Khene breathe out while Damon was panting slowly—Trying not to eat the delicious food in front of him. What a blast!—He love me the way that he obsessively do.

"Fuck! You're so stubborn, my little mate. Stop teasing me or I won't hesitate to—"

Damon growled as Khene started sobbing—Tears cascading down his flush cheeks, Damon cradle the boy body to his as he soothe his lovely mate.

They stay like that for a minute until Khene decided to hug back—the man. Feeling the warmness of his Ferocious Beast.

TWENTY-EIGHT