Mysterious Beauty

Being a member of the Blade of Marmora was definetly not an easy job for Keith, time had dragged on, they've gone to countless missions to rebel against the Galran Empire. They never allied with anyone, mostly because it would be a risk of exposing them, putting their rebellion at stake. 
        The half Galran really helped out alot on these missions, he was just very handy when it came to defending himself or his comrades. Kolivan was very grateful for his help, and Keith knew because they always fought side by side. That was until they crossed paths with an unrecognizable soldier that fought against the Galra Empire and the Blades.

       They had found one of the largest cargo ships, loaded with artillery and heavily guarded by sentries. Getting in was easy, but getting out was going to be worth a sacrifice, Keith's job was to take out the defences that guarded the ion canon, from there, more of the Blades would deactivate it and take control of the ship, turning it against to destroy many fleets, and hopefully gain more information on the Galra Empire and its intentions.
     Keith quietly snuck around through the vents, incoherent muffled talking could be heard as he crawled past the soldiers or sentries. He activated his mask once he arrived to the place he was going to attack.

     "The coast is clear, on my mark you jump down and wipe them out." Kolivan comanded through the intercom, Keith anticipated for the signal to be given. Nothing.
      He pulled out the grate below him and saw complete darkness, he decided to activate his night vision on the mask and look around, surely it was going to be a sabotage. He peeked his head out, looking around, there was nothing except the categories of weapons there. He looked below him and sure enough there were no guards, he jumped down. "Kolivan? Kolivan? Come in." He spoke into the intercom and received nothing but static, things were getting weirder by the second. Out of the corner of his eye he saw movement in the darkness, before he could even pull his blade out he was tackled to the floor, the air being knocked out of him as this person held a dagger to his throat.

       He couldn't make out the face since it was covered in a mask and his vision was blurred from the attack, but he could see a faint {E/C} through it. "Who are you?! An enemy? Or a foe of the Galra Empire?!" The voice sounded feminine, but he wasn't completely sure because of the mask muffling their voice.
        They pressed the dagger closer to his neck, his adams apple bobbled slightly as he gulped. "Answer me, friend or foe of the Galra Empire?" They had a strange tinge of an accent, he finally spoke up. "Foe, I am a rebel against the Galra Empire."
       They kept the weapon to his neck before pulling away slowly, Keith saw this as an opportunity to grasp their wrist and flip them over him. He failed as they were quick to twist their body in midair and land on their feet, pulling him towards them and swiftly kicking his feet out from under him. He landed on his side and went to get back up again until there was a tip of an arrow aimed right in the center of his head.

        'Where did that come from?' He thought to himself as the mysterious figure stood there, aiming the bow and arrow. "You should not underestimate me, fellow Blade..."They spoke once more and his eyes widened. How did they know who the Blade of Marmora was when it was a secret rebellion, could they perhaps be a bounty sent by Zarkon himself? Or another one of Lotor's generals? "Although, I'm impressed that you tried." They lowered their weapon and their mask disappeared, a face of a young woman came into view.
      Keith's face began to heat up as he studied her face, fierce {E/C} hues, full peach colored lips, a scar on her right cheekbone, strands of {Hair Texture} {H/C} in her face, and beautiful golden patterns decorated her {S/C} skin. She looked like a warrior Goddess. She smiled generously, her bow and arrow turned into the dagger she was using earlier, she held a hand out to me, I saw her sharp canines that poked out the corners of her smile. I took her hand and she helped me up on my feet, I regained my posture before taking the mask and hood off.

        "What is your name? I believe we haven't met before?" She asked and I stumbled on my name, how did I forget? "Keith..." I finally muttered and she grinned once more, she pulled her hood off and the rest of her {H/L} hair was exposed. "__________, what is your heritage? I thought the Blades only accepted Galrans?" She asked. "I'm part Galra." I corrected and she nodded, I picked my blade from the floor and put it back in its sheath.

      "How do you know about the Blades? I thought-."

       "I am a hybrid of a native species and Galra, I know about them because I used to be one of them until I faked my death, and continued to fight against the Empire by myself." _________ finished, sounds of multiple footsteps above us could be heard, the rest of the Blades were here.

       "It was a pleasure meeting you, Keith. I'm afraid I must cut our little chatter short before your comrades see me, they wouldn't be happy."She pulled her mask on and ran into the darkness just before the Blades entered through the ceiling.

        I was left wondering who that mysterious girl was, I wanted to know her more.

I hoped we'd cross paths once more...