a tiny microscopic correction of a re-update, just proofread so yeah.. sorry for trashing your feed lol

  ❅ ❅ ❅

Early in the morning, taehyung was awakened by loud chirps of birds. as he opened his eyes, a gleam of sunshine came through the little window on to his bed and shone on the bed drape so that everything was bathed in golden light. taehyung looked puzzled and tried to think where he was, a little disoriented from a restless sleep on the rigorous old bed was indeed unhealthy. then, from outside, he heard a man's deep, quiet voice and he remembered that The King of the Park Kingdom had sent his prince and their sergeants to court him. they stayed for the night that taeyung had to hide inside his bedroom from the prince who was 'stone deaf' and always wanted to see taehyung by his side. after several courting from other kingdoms, taehyung had felt like a prisoner and would have liked to run away. so he was very glad when he awoke and found the prince of the park kingdom was soon to leave. his step-mother was not that happy with all the courting as well with the forced hospitality and constant orders for taehyung to hide from the sight of the guests. problems aside, taehyung remembered all the exciting things he had seen the previous days and wondered what this new day had in store for him. above all, he looked forward to seeing the rabbits again. jeongguk, the strange boy, hadn't visited him for months yet he still couldn't stop to blabber to his pets how happy he had been ever since the bunny boy had come to his life.  quickly, he jumped out of bed and in a few minutes had dressed himself. then he climbed down the steps and ran out to the backyard.

happily, the boy ran up the garden. the high winds during the night had blown away the last little cloud and now the sky was a vast expanse of deep blue out of which the sun shone and glittered on the green slopes. the little blue and yellow montain of flowers opened their cups and seemed to nod merrily at taehyung who romped everywhere. enchanted by the sparkling, waving sea of flowers, had he not forgotten about the rabbits who dawdled near by their homes. all along the way to the pets he picked flowers until he had a big bunch for she wanted to use them to make a flower crown that jeongguk had taught him how to make.

taehyung sat behind a little hillock, hidden from the view with rabbits surrounding him as he brought carrots to feed them. his mother had spared him from early tasks as hiding turned to be more important than showing up in front of princes who came to court him. taehyung had felt lucky so he tried to use as much of the spare time he had as possible.

"this is enough of flower-picking for now," he said as he arranged the lovely flowers in a bun. "i've remembered all the steps jeongguk taught me that day, it was so easy," he giggled joyfully. "But if you pick all the flowers today, there will be none left for tomorrow."

taehyung had undone his pinafore and rolled it neatly round the flower crown he'd just finished which he laid beside him and looked around. a great silence was around and only the delicate blue ceanothus and yellow cistus swayed softly in the gentle breeze, nodding joyfully on their slender little stems. taehyung had never been so happy. the golden sunlight, the fresh breezes, and the delicate perfume of the flowers filled his delight and he only wished that he could stay here for ever. it was so peaceful, without a distant step-mother, courting, and hard tasks.

taehyung was only fourteen yet the numbers of kingdoms who'd come to court him was overwhelming. it was not as if he would immediately get settled and marry the prince his step-mother would choose for him, but he still wanted his freedom even when he might never get that. however, none of the young princes who came had brought any sparks of interest inside his pure heart. they looked grey and dull in front of taehyung's eyes but a certain young boy whom taehyung had wished for their presence to be by his side again.