The Attack

Finally an update😁😁😁😁
*Edit complete*
Editor: HanaHany3

Anubis POV

I stood by the front door waiting for Sadie. I was checking this new technology the humans had made called the iPod. It's really hard to manage though. The functions are just too confusing. Humans and their crazy creations!!! 

"Hey, Jackal-head, Ready to go?" Sadie called and I turned towards her. She was wearing a yellow tank top and blue ripped jeans. She was dressed normal but every time I look I can't take my eyes off her. 

"Earth to death boy..... You here??" She said waving her hands to my face bringing me back to reality. 

"Yea, let's go, so where to, Lady Kane?" I asked bowing towards her. 

She laughed "your decision....you're the one who planned in going out right?"

 "Alright then come on...." I said taking her hand.

 I took her to the aquarium and also she took me shopping and of course she didn't shut up when I protested that I didn't want to go.

We are presently sitting and eating ice cream on the public park.. The sun was setting and the sky was beautiful with yellowish red colors to add the beauty. 

She leaned towards my shoulder as my arm snaked around her shoulder." So beautiful" she said with a sigh.

 "Yea, just like you, lady Kane" I said kissing her forehead. She chuckled and looked up staring me with her ever so adorable puppy blue eyes. I leaned in closer and closer until our lips met. I put my hand on her neck passionately kissing her. 

We broke apart when we ran out of air. Our foreheads still intact I gently stoke her smooth skin. "Why are you smiling" she asked. 

"Because you're beautiful" I said smiling....(Awww....The fault in our stars vibes...) 

Suddenly we heard a loud sound behind us. Shocked as we were, we turned to see a greater demon along with two persons. One of them shot an arrow to which I caught Sadie's hand jumping away. 

It hit the bench turning it into dust. 

The monster lunged towards me while the two people attacked Sadie. I jumped as it got closer somersaulting and landing. The monster turned and ran toward me again. 

I raised my hand in the air summoning a sword from the Duat and slashing it. It sliced through his leg and it growled. It attacked me again and again as I dodged and at the same time slashed my sword at it. 

Suddenly I heard a scream. Sadie!!!! I looked around and found her missing. Taking advantage of this it lunged towards me pinning me to the ground. I have to find her. I have to.....
I raised my hand with my palm facing the monster. I closed my eyes and chanted.

(انا انوبيس.اله الموت المصري.اطلب موت هذا الوحش حالا.كان موعده بعيد و لكن نتيجة افعاله سيصبح الان!!!)

(Translation: I am Anubis.The Egyptian god of death. I request the death of this monster to be at this moment. His time was so far away but due to his actions, It will be now!!!)

When I opened my eyes I found a skeleton in place of it. I stood up and started to call out for Sadie. I walked through the park looking for her. A few feet away under an apple tree a girl lay still.

SADIEE!!!!! 

Let take a moment to praise HanaHany3 for the last part. She's the one who introduced the chant Anubis did!! And its freaking brilliant! 😍
Thank you Hana the chapter is perfect!!

late updates. Was a bit busy with lotz of personal problems. Will keep on updating....
Love u guyz.... like comment and share❤❤❤