"Be Happy With Your Face" ᴴᴰ | Mufti Menk

A man has a face, be happy with that face, a female has a face, be happy with what Allah swt had granted you where your nose is, your eyes and so on... If you are not happy with what Allah has given you (wallahi) that's a disaster, that is ungratefulness (ingratitude) why do you compete with the others, may allah swt protect us. So then a person has a plastic surgery and what have you ... All that will result in regret. Obviously if a persons face is completely deformed after having been involved in an accident, may allah swt protect us there is a chance and a possibility that, that particular individual May be going through some form of surgery to rectify what was wrong. But it is not allowed to go out and beautify yourself through various types of surgery and what have you... And this is why the hair that Allah has given us, we must be happy with it. It's prohibited for men and women to add extensions to their hair, which does not belong to them, these extensions which are sown on is equivalent to telling the creator I am not happy with what you have gave me and I can come up with something better.

Allahu Akbar what a dangerous statement! we want to add to what Allah has given us, Allah gave us hair so what if it's very little, so what if your bald. what's wrong with that? I think it's actually good May Allah swt grant us protection. It's not a bad thing, remember what someone doesn't like, someone else will like. Don't get too worried, Allah Akbar! it is a duty of us that we realise some people will admire you as you are, Allah has created people to like you with a dark complexion, or with a light complexion it's got nothing to do with what Allah has given you to say I am not happy with it, Alhamdulilah be thankful because shaytan plans and we need to know his plans... is to make us ungrateful for what we've been given by the creator himself. So we ask Allah swt to grant us protection....

By Mufti Menk