Please, Come Up

Okay, so I thought about waiting two weeks for the next chapter, but I don't think I'll make it! So here's this week's update!

******************************************

3rd Person POV

Jensen gave (y/n) a soft kiss on her forehead and watched her drift to a soft slumber. He thanked the nurse as she left, leaving him and his lover alone. Seeing (Y/n) sleeping, he pulled out his phone and gave Jared a quick call. Before Jensen got into the ambulance, Jared told Jensen to call him once he got the chance.

"Hey Jared."

"Hey Jay, how is she?"

"She's good. She wants to do the conventions too. I asked her."

"Oh awesome. That's gonna be fun to have her around. How you holdin' up man?"

"I'm good. She's not in much pain anymore so I'm better. I think I'm going to call her family and tell them what happened. I'm sure they would want to know. Dani is going to come soon."

"You need anything? Drinks? Food? Anything? Please let me help in someway."

"Uh, I'm not really hungry and I don't really want to leave (Y/n). She just fell asleep and I want to be here when she wakes up."

"Then I will bring up some food for you. You need it, Jay. Gotta be in good shape to take care of (y/n). I'll see you in an half and hour. Mind if Gen comes? She's worried about (y/n) too."

"I bet (y/n) will love seeing her. Thanks Jared."

"No problem man."

They both hung up and Jensen scrolled in his contact to find (y/n)'s mom's phone number. (Y/n) added it to his phone a while ago just in case anything, well, like this happened. He hasn't spoken with her or any of (y/n)'s Family yet. And for that fact, neither has (y/n).

Taking a deep breath, Jensen pressed call and brought the phone to his ear. He was pacing around the room. Within a few rings, she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Uh, Hi Mrs, (Y/l/n). This is Jensen Ackles, your daughter, (Y/n)'s boyfriend."

"(Y/n)'s boyfriend? She's dating again? Last time we spoke she sounded like she never wanted a relationship again after what that horrible man put her through." A bit of awkward silence happened on both lines. "But I'm sure you are not like that at all."

"N- no ma'am. I love your daughter very much. But I was calling to let you know that she was in an accident."

"What! Oh my! Is she okay? Can I talk to her? Do you need us to come up? In Vancouver, right?"

"She's perfectly fine. She had something fall on her leg while she was shooting a scene. She had surgery earlier and is sleeping right now. The doctor said her leg will heal normally. And yes, the set is located in Vancouver."

"Oh thank god. Maybe we'll still come up. Would be nice to see my daughter for once."

"For once? What do you mean?"

"My daughter and I haven't spoken in over a year and a half. She hasn't spoken to the whole family for that long. Huge argument, ending on bad terms. I would love to come up and talk with her, meet you. I'm sure she would love to know about her father right now."

"Is he alright? I- I don't want to push my boundaries my boundaries ma'am."

"No, you're alright sweetheart. And very polite to ask. About four months ago we found out that her father has an inoperable cancer. It's been accumulating in his liver but seems to be spreading. He only has months left. I want her to know that we still love her and that her dad wants to see her. I'm sure she knows, I've sent her plenty a texts and voicemails. She just never returns them. I really want us to be a family again."

"Wow, I'm very sorry to hear that. I would love to meet you ma'am. I'm sure you would be able to talk with (y/n). She's going to be on bed rest for a few weeks. I'm going to be helping her along with a few of our friends. But with shooting right now, I might be busy at times meaning I can't help her all the time. So, please come up. I'll pay for travel expenses and you can stay with us."

"No, I could never ask you to do such a thing. We will get a flight in the morning. May I take you up on the offer of staying at your house? It will probably just me coming up, and maybe (Y/n)'s brother, Matt. And are you an actor as well?"

"Sure. No problem. Please, stay as long as you'd like! And yes, it's where I fell in love with your daughter. We act on the same show."

"Thank you very much. I definitely want to catch up with the both of you. Thank you for calling me, Jensen. I can already sense the love you have for my daughter."

"Yes, I love her very much. Text me when you arrive in Vancouver. I will have one of my guys pick you up and bring you to the hospital while they drop your things at my house."

Jensen POV

"Yes, I love her very much. Text me when you arrive in Vancouver. I will have one of my guys pick you up and bring you to the hospital while they drop your things at my house."  I say and (Y/n)'s mom thanks me once before I see Dani begin to come in. I get off the phone and I watch as she immediately moves to (Y/n)'s side.

"Hey Dani, she just crashed about 20 minutes ago. The doctor said her leg is healing well and should be able to leave in the next day or two. Have you eaten anything? Jared is bring some food up and Gen is coming." I asked her but she wasn't answering. "Dani?" I came up behind her and gently rested my hand on her shoulder. She has her face buried next to (Y/N)'s body. She lifted her head up slowly and her eyes were red and puffy. "Hey, no need for crying. Shhh, she's gonna be fine." I brought her into a hug and she cleaned the tears from under her eyes.

"I-I just don't like to see my best friend getting hurt. It hurts me too, ya know?"

"Yeah," I rolled my eyes and landed them back on my baby girl. "I understand. But she's gonna be fine,  alright?" I moved back to Dani who looked a bit better.

"Yeah, I guess. When will see wake up? I wanna be here for her." Dani stood up and took her jacket off, throwing it over the side of the couch in the room.

"Doc said a few hours. She was in pain when she first woke up so the doctor gave her pain medication. A good amount of it too. But, like I said before, Jared is coming over with food and Gen is also coming. Stay, eat, and just hang. I'm sure (Y/n) would like that you are here."

She nodded and I took that as she was going to stay. A few minutes later Jared and Gen came in. They took a it longer to get here because Gen thought (Y/n) would want some comfortable clothing when she left the hospital m. So, Jared and her stopped at (Y/n)'s house. I though that was so amazing of her to do. We truly have the best friends ever.

The rest of the time we ate, shared a few stories, and had a good time talking. It was a good distraction for all of us. (Y/n) moved around a but and woke up for short moments of time. Enough to say hi to Jared, Gen, Dani, and me. Jared and Gen left around 11:30 pm to relieve the babysitter. We all hugged goodbye as they left.

Dani stayed the night in the room with me. She took a sick day of work tomorrow so we could both be here for (Y/n). Dani was knocked out on the couch and I was sitting next to (Y/n)'s bed in one of the chairs. My head began to doze off when I felt a slight lift under my chin.

"Hey sleepyhead, come here." (Y/n) woke up and gently moved her sore body over to make room for me to sleep with her. She looked exhausted yet still very beautiful. She placed her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her body.

"Goodnight Baby Girl."

*******************************

New Update!

Thank you so much for the reads, likes, and especially your comments!

Until next time,

Xoxo