1.

Follow my wattpad account ; Dreamerse for more updates

New story from 2024 on my profile :)!

Chapter 1.

It was a cold night, the wind so bitter and chilling, it blew against my exposed legs forming goosebumps and wobbly knees.

The sun had set just a few hours ago, creating a dark atmosphere along the sky, one that just added to the chill I was receiving tonight.

"Who came up with the idea of walking to a party in the middle of winter?" I asked while I shivered and shook, my hands rubbing against my arms, trying to create some warmth amongst my skin.

"You did," was Katie's only reply.

Today we had to embark on our second year here at boarding school, which we did so by attending one of the biggest parties this season, and even the cold weather we found ourselves walking in couldn't bring us down.

My best friend Katie and I weren't good girl's, we weren't innocent, we were just average teenagers who liked to party as much as the next girl, get drunk and to be adventurous. Something my mother hated.

But, infact, this led to memories we'd never forget. Memories I don't think we'd ever want to forget; not in a hurry.

"I think I'm shrivelling up," I stated. I was like a frozen block of ice walking along the streets.

The weather here always had its ups and downs, when it was hot; it was boiling, yet when it was cold, it was bloody cold. And I hated the cold with a fiery passion.

Yet, the party was alive and kicking on the other end, all I had to do was get there without freezing up all together and not being able to move at all.

"Don't make me laugh," Katie replied, her face blank and so very pale.

"Oh, you don't look so good," I snickered. She took a look at me with eyes full of warning.

"Fuck off, it's cold," her teeth clattered. I laughed.

"We'll be there soon," I said while I continued to click across the pavement in my heels.

"You did this to me," she accused while pointing to her face. I let out a loud laugh while a small smile played on her lips.

"Stop complaining, I hate this weather too but you don't see me moaning about it," she rolled her eyes in reply.

In just ten minutes we could finally hear the speakers pumping and the music blasting. I was truly in my element now, and I'm sure Katie was too. There was nothing better than a good old party to start the year off right.

"Yes! Finally," Katie breathed as she power walked to the door. I trailed behind her.

"Shall we get wasted?" I asked while we knocked on the wooden door. I could almost hear my mother gasping in horror all the way back in New York.

"Is that even a question?"

"Nope," I replied as the door opened and we high fived Danny, the party host and one of the most popular boys we knew to date.

"Come in and have fun!" He enthused. "But not too much fun, if you wreck my beloved home I will personally kill you," he winked before rushing off and entertaining a couple of older aged women, his blonde hair shining. We laughed as he left.

I rubbed my hands together in delight.

"Let's get down to buisness," I said as I made my way to the bar.