Chapter 9

I was walking down the hall to go meet my stepmother because Jasmine convinced me to. I went inside the room that my stepmother was in and saw another women. I was nervous and she was nervous "Hi" I said my voice cracking. I hate how my voice cracks when im nervous. "I'm sorry for everything Riley Rose Perez" she said taking my hands with her. "I'm sorry for abusing you and having pressured you into drugs and selling them, I got you in here and maybe...I can get you out." She said. What was she trying to say? Me breaking out of here no way.

"What do you mean?" She put her hands on her forehead wiping away sweat "I can get you out of this prison..like breaking you out." She said glancing at her friend. "Thank you for the offer but no way" she was relieved that I declined. "By the way, you know this lady?" She said pointing to her friend. I shook my head. "Shes the one who attacked you" I opened my mouth in shock and   angry at the same time. I went closer to the woman and my stepmother pushed me back "I made her do it, I wanted to see if you are weak, and you sure are" she wanted to see if I was weak wow! I'm definitely not weak. I shrugged it off and went to leave,her friend went in front of me "Aye you got any tampons?" The lady said.I raised my eyebrows "No, I use pads sorry" I said smirking and looked back to see my stepmother smiling proudly as to what I said.

------

"She has a nice body" Jasmine said looking at an inmate while we were running around the field. "Stop drooling Quinn" I said laughing. She Pushed me to Beatrice and then Beatrice got mad and shoved me to  Jessica and I accidently touched her chest area. "Woah no need to be touchy all of a sudden Perez." My cheeks reddened and I instantly looked Away. Jasmine and Beatrice were laughing high fiving eachother and running away.  Jessica's hand caressed my cheek and turned my head so I was looking at her. She smirked when she saw my red cheeks.

My stepmother was watching me, studying me. She never knew I was gay but she probably gets the idea now. Alex and Kara were running this away and Jessica tryed to kiss me. I glanced at Alex and tryed to pull away but Jessica did not give up and kissed me sending a soft tingle on my body. This kiss was going into a makeout session so I pulled away to see an angry Alex.

"Hoe" she said to me as she ran off with Kara. Jessica tryed to run after her but I stopped her "Who does she think she is calling you a hoe?" Jessica said angrily. Alex and Kara looked back at us sticking the middle finger up. Alex was making me almost break down. She looked so angry and sad at the same time. "You should be careful with Alex, she lets her emotions out on people." Jessica said to me. I thought about Alex, she was mad...really mad.

--------

"Oh yea PEREZME"
Jasmine cheering me on as I got up to 90 pushups. "98!" "99" and then Jasmine said on top of me and I fell to the floor. "Wow, couldn't get up to 100 you failed!" I sent her a death glare and she put her hands up backing away. My glares always worked. She handed me her water bottle and I gulped it down, she pushed the bottom of the waterbottle to my face which made water go all over me. "What the fuck you made me wet!" I said shoving her. She kept laughing on the floor "I get that alot" I gave up being mad at her and smiled.

"You have nice abs though Perezme" I chuckled showing my toned abs "Thank you, but stop with that bad nickname" she laughed and shook her head "I will always say that to you, till the day I die."

"Its too bad thats not gonna be soon" I laughed at her and she crossed her arms and then punched me in the arm. I rubbed the spot she hit me pouting.