Kitten

{WARNING: Mature Themes Ahead}

{Requested}

                       《Lemon》

         It was the night of Halloween, everyone dressed up, received tons of candy, and maybe get a little spooked. As for me, I decided to hand out candy to the little boys and girls while I waited for my husband to get home from work. I wore my cat costume that I have had since college. It wasn't super revealing, all I wore was black shorts, black tanktop, cat ears, white thigh high socks, and a clip on cat tail.

  "Happy Halloween! Stay safe!" I called out to the children who stopped by to get the last of my candy, just on que, Keith's car pulled up on the drive way. I smiled and jogged outside to greet him, he opened the door and stepped out, he was quick to notice what I was wearing and his face heated up slightly.

       "How was work?" I asked before pecking him on the lips, he smiled and hugged me close while we walked inside. "It was busy, but they decided to let me have the day off for tomorrow." He replied and kissed my temple, he closed the door behind him once we made it in the house. "That's good, now we could finally have some time to ourselves since we're always busy." I kicked off my shoes before walking off, Keith grabbed me by the wrist and pinned me to the door, he got dangerously close. "Some time to ourselves, that sounds like a great idea." His warm breath tickled the sensitive skin on my neck, I should've known the costume would've gotten him frisky.

      He picked me up and walked toward our bedroom, setting me on the bed. He peeled off his work uniform and let his hands roam my body freely, I saw his eyes trailing all over me, he licked his lips as he began to pull off my shirt, then my shorts. I was left in my bra and panties, laying on my back, Keith's eyes were clouded with lust.

         I gazed down his bare torso, down to his boxers, there was a tent caused by his hardened member. He leaned down and stared to suck and bite on my neck, leaving multiple marks, he moved down and left bite marks on my breasts, I winced and moaned in pain and pleasure. He unclasped my bra and threw it to the side, he played with my pert buds by rolling his thumb over them, he watched in amusement as I basically melted under his touch.

       He moved down to my lower regions, he began to leave more bite marks inbetween my thighs before leaving a kiss on the clothed part of my heat. I bucked my hips forward and he pulled away with a smirk playing his face. "Getting impatient, kitten?" He asked in that husky bedroom voice, I pleaded with my eyes for him to just continue to fulfill my painful needs. He let his fingers rub up and down my clothed heat, I let my head fall back as a moan escaped past my lips. "Keeeiith~" I mewled and I could practically hear him smirk.

       He stopped and finally slid the annoying piece of fabric off before taking his boxers off, I assumed he was getting impatient. He positioned himself but I sat up, he looked at me questioningly before I pulled him down on the bed, now I was on top. Keith and I have had sex many times before, but he was always the one to dominate me, but tonight was the night the tables will turn.

       I gave a sweet smile and leaned down to his cock, my nails grazing over his abdomen before stopping at his V-line. Precum was cascading down his shaft already, he was just aching for attention. He gulped nervously as I brought my lips closer to his tip, licking away any of the sticky, white substance before pumping him a few times. Shuddered breathes and low groans escaped him, encouraging me to continue. It felt amazing being the upper hand, I finally had Keith wrapped around my finger. "__-______, a-ah~." His head was thrown back and a long strained groan was let out. I felt myself getting more and more excited.

         I stopped stroking him and crawled on his lap, positioning myself over his aching length. I let it slide into me, we both moaned out in unison. I started to move up and down, Keith's hands on my hips, his nailed digging into my skin, surely he'd leave more markings. My mind was blank as the pain melted into pleasure, my inner legs burned, they were going to be very sore the next day. My thrusts became faster the more he begged, his hands gripped my breasts, massaging them while I leaned back, my eyes closed and my mouth agape, letting out loud moans.

       "I-I'm, Mn-ng~..." Keith couldn't even finish his sentence as I slammed down once more, his moaning driving me over the edge, we pulled out and his seed poured out of him, landing on my hip and sock. I panted and collapsed on him, he wrapped his arms around my waist as he heaved in and out, regaining his breath from his high.

     "How'd you learn to top like that?"

"Sometimes it's better to leave things unanswered..."

       Keith let out a low chuckle and kissed my forehead.

                   "I love you, Kitten."