9.You Look Sexy, And That's Bothering Me ✔

Alana's POV

In some ways, when we make a decision, we all pray that we're not making a mistake.

Only one way to find out.

"You ready babe?"

"I'm finding my sunscreen." I yell at him and I can hear him groan.
I giggle and finish packing my bag, stepping out and he eyes my shorts.

"We're going to the beach." I tell him and he raises his hand.

"I didn't say anything."

He decides to drive taking his range rover and I sit back enjoying the feeling of my wind through my hair.

Minutes later we arrive at the beach and I am utterly excited.

I grab my bag and sprint towards the ocean, completely leaving Aiden to carry the snacks.

"You're so much help." He says sarcastically, while struggling with all the plastic bags. He plops them down, narrowing his eyes at me playfully.

"Oops." I giggle and he rolls his eyes amused.

I remove my shirt and my shorts standing in an army green bandeau top and high waisted bikini bottoms.

Aiden clears his throat as I walk towards the ocean and I turn to face him.

"What're you wearing?" He asks, his voice sound strained.

"A bathing suit." I tell him in a duh motion and he sighs.

"Babe, you look sexy and that's bothering me." He whines and I burst out laughing. "Look at all these men, gosh I should've brought you to my bathtub or something." He mutters to himself and I snort.

"Relax." I say walking up to him. "I'm all yours."

He grabs me by the waist and pulls me to him, pecking lightly.

"I know." He smirks sliding his hand down my back and groping my butt.

"Hey!" I yelp slapping his hand and he chuckles.

"I couldn't resist." He shrugs, taking off his shirt and I cough.

Lord if this man doesn't cover himself right now, I'm going to have to scratch the eyes out of every female on this beach.

Hypocrite.

"Hot. .  Dam. ." I murmur averting my eyes and he chuckles.

I knew he was defined but not like this.

He grabbed me again and this time. . . I was touching his beauty.

Omigosh!

Okay okay. Breathe.

He lifts me up and instinctively I wrap my legs around his waist.

We walk towards the water and I cling on to him knowing it was about to be cold.

He places me down and I squeal at the cold.

"Its freezing." I murmur and he eyes me.

"Its practically burning hot out here, the water is refreshing." He says and I roll my eyes. Suddenly I am sprinkled by droplets as he splashes me.

"Aiden no! Stop it." I try running away but he's fast even in water and all this extra fat in my thighs and butt was really wearing me down.

"My hair!" I scream as he continues splashing and he starts laughing loudly. I shove him into the water as revenge but he ends up pulling me too, I yelp trying to let go but I'm hopeless. We both go underwater.

Well. No need to worry about my hair now.

"Aiden I am going to beat your butt."

"Afraid to say ass?"

"No, I just prefer to stay away from swear words." I shrug as plays with my wet hair.

"You just said 'dam' a few minutes ago."

"Dam is not a swear word."

"Yes it is." He says and I reach my hand out to choke him.

"Nope." He grabs both of them and pulls me into his chest while we were still just running around in the water.

"Can I get a kiss?" He smirks and I shake my head no.

"Aw that's too bad." He leans in and kisses me quickly before  i could react.

"Hey! Someone call 911 this man just stole a kiss." I exclaim and he chuckles.

"That was so lame." He snorts.

"I know. Its-"

"Alana? Is that you?" I spin around and my whole world shakes. My breathing increases and my heartbeat thumps a bit louder in my chest.

What is he doing here?

"Leo."