Part 15

Author's note:

The reads for this story is getting bigger everyday! Thankyou guys for supporting and reading my story!

This next update is for @Jungkookie7! Thank you for appreciating my story! Hope you like the following events. Stay tuuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jongin's POV

"What?" She asked looking lost and dumbfounded. I couldn't stop a tear roll out of my eye as I was so regretful of what I've done.

"I'm so sorry.." My voice cracked.

"Why..." She asked slowly as my confession sunk into her mind.

"That's impossible. You're joking." She said trying hard to laugh. I'm guessing she doesn't want to believe what I just said..

"I'm really sorry I hid it from you.. But I-" I was about to complete my sentence when she started shouting.

"DONT. PLEASE DONT." She said holding her bangs away from her face while another hand is placed infront of me stopping me.

"I don't want to hear it.. It's impossible.. You out of all people.. You wouldn't do that..." She said convincing herself. It made me cry seeing how hard she tries to convince herself that I couldn't do that. But I did....

"Oh god I'm so sorry Christine ah please forgive me" I stepped forward but she inched back.

"How could you" she muttered with her eyes narrowed and her cheeks stained with tears.

"I.." I was tongue tied. I've always swore to be there for her whenever she cries. I swore that I'd beat up the person who makes her cry but what have I done?

"Just go. I don't want to see you." She said not looking at me.

"Please Christine, let's talk." I pleaded

"No. Not now. I'm so mad whatever you say won't make sense. Just go." She said as she stomped her way to her home.

"Christine ah" I called out in a begging manner following her

"Just shut up and leave!" She slammed the door shut infront of my face.

"I know I was wrong, please forgive me. I knew I shouldn't have kept it from you but he wouldn't let me.. He wanted himself to tell you. He was mustering up his courage-" I got cut off

"I TOLD YOU DONT EXPLAIN BECAUSE ANYTHING YOU SAY WON'T MAKE SENSE. KIM JONGIN YOU KNEW DAMN WELL HOW I SUFFERED WITH APPA WHEN UMMA DIED. YOU KNEW DAMN WELL I NEEDED A SIBLING TO HELP ME GET ON MY FEET AND BRING APPA BACK TO US. YOU KNOW THOSE DAMN WELL THAT I NEEDED SOMEONE WHO'D HELP ME GET HIM BACK ON HIS FEET AND HIS FIRST CHILD WOULD HAVE BEEN A BIG HELP BUT NO YOU NEVER TOLD ME ANYTHING WHEN YOU KNEW MY SITUATION SO DAMN WELL!" She cried from the other side of the door. I heard her hit it then mutter something followed by her sobs.

"Chosohamnida Christine ah.. I hope in time we could talk and I could explain it to you properly.. I don't want to lose my dearest best friend.. Please take care of yourself.. Please forgive me.. " I said as I closed my eyes and let the tears fall freely.

She didn't respond and I left after a while..

.
.
.

"What happened there Kai?" Chanyeol hyung asked but I stayed silent. I don't want to lose her. No. I won't stop pursuing her until she forgives me. I won't give up my childhood friend so easily.. Help me uncle. Please help me.

Chanyeol started the car and didn't push it which I was thankful for. We headed back to the company to continue the preparation for our come back. I couldn't help messing up but the hyungs and Sehun were kind enough to encourage me and cheer me on.