Complex

Sasuke walked nervously through the hideout's hall as he waited for Sakura and Uruchimaru to finish what they were doing.

"What's taking them too long? I don't get it" Sasuke complained as he walked closer to the lab door "Why would she leave me out and keep that old man with her".

Kakashi was watching Sasuke amusingly and secretly giggling at his jealous attitude, Sasuke sure has changed. "Now you're acting your age, Sasuke" Kakashi teased.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke stopped.

"I mean, I've never seen you that jealous before, that gives me goosebumps" Kakashi mocked him.

"Jealous! My foot" Sasuke got confused "I'm not jeal---"

"Hi there!" A voice coming from behind Sasuke said.

"Itachi!" Sasuke and Kakashi sighed.

"What are you doing here?" Sasuke asked.

"Sakura wrote to me, she asked me to come" Itachi answered "Where is she now?"

"She is here, in the lab" Sasuke said, then jumped right Itachi's way who was about to enter the lab "Wait don't tell me you're going in, and I'll still have to wait outside"

"What's gotten into you, foolish!" Itachi gave him a weird look.

Sasuke couldn't complain further as Itachi entered the lab and closed the door behind him. He huffed and turned around, only to find Kakashi giving him a teasing look.

"Are you sure you're not jealous?" Kakashi teased again.

"Hmph! Whatever!" Sasuke grimaced.
___________________________________________

"How can this be explained, Itachi?" Sakura asked worriedly.

"It has to be someone who has some problems with both of you and Sasuke" Itachi said, but for Sakura, this explanation won't wash. She seemed pretty confused and unable to trust Sasuke anymore. Itachi tried to convince her that there's no way his brother would do such a thing. After all, if Sasuke were to kill someone, he would've at least killed someone who presented a threat to him, but Jiraiya? They don't even mean a thing to each other. Sakura wanted to believe Itachi's words, but still, the DNA thing is making her confused and unable to come to a decision to move on with the case.

"Look, Sakura, I don't want to force you into believing anything you can't make sense of, but let's keep this DNA thing a secret from Sasuke, so nothing will get in our way. "In the meantime, we shall find the real owner of the sword" Itachi said as he patted Sakura's shoulders "Now let me have a look at that sword".

Sakura grabbed the sword and handed it to Itachi, who widened his eyes in shock as soon as he saw it.

"See? I told you it's confusing" Sakura shrugged "Sasuke himself told me that it's similar to his"

"Oruchimaru! Is it exactly the same one that Sasuke owns?" Itachi asked.

"Let me have a look". Oruchimaru was blown away when he saw the sword. He couldn't believe that there's someone besides him who was able to make such a sword.

"Okay, guys, this is serious! This sword is too dangerous, and whoever copied it has to be even more dangerous"

"So it's a copy?" Sakura asked.

"It has to be" Oruchimaru answered "the original one is owned by Sasuke "

"Okay, Oruchimaru! I need your thoughts on this.... As the mother... I mean, the father of deceit, how would you set this up if you are supposedly the one who framed me?" Sakura dumbly asked.

"Haha, okay, you still hate me too much, I get it. Miss Sakura, the problem here is that the only source of DNA in this case is Sasuke's blood, which was on the sword, but the problem is how did it get there? In this case, it has to be someone who clashed with Sasuke before, and that person may have probably lost, he may have kept a sample of Sasuke's blood for revenge, and it happened". Oruchimaru explained using his analytical skills.

"That makes a lot of sense actually" Itachi said.

"Let's just ask Sasuke about the people he encountered" Sakura said, making her way outside the lab. But then she suddenly stopped tto look at Oruchimaru "Snacky! Can you be a real man for the second time in your life? Just don't let anyone know about this matter. Don't talk about it even to yourself" Sakura mocked him "Tata!".