Chapter Thirty Three

Hey guys, what's up? Here is a new chapter. Welcome in chapter thirty three. Hope you enjoy reading. Now let's start with the chapter.

- Chapter Thirty Three -

" Okay! Now we should go. We have to go now. My brother needs us. " said Heaven, excitedly.

I had told him the whole story. I told them that Zachary was fighting the darkness for us, and that he was strong enough to stay until now. I hadn't told him that he was in pain, and all of that. I didn't feel like telling them actually.

" Cara why is your hair changing colors? " asked Xavier.

I looked at it, and found it changing to white. I pulled a part of it to my hand, and found it white. I looked in the mirror, and found the white increasing in my hair. I looked at Xavier, and Heaven and said " I don't know. It was quite normal in the morning. "

" Lay down, Amelia." said Heaven, with a smile.

" Okay! " I replied, and sat on the ground, as she ordered.

She sat next to me, and murdered a spell. After that, she pulled back, and said " Amelia, have you used too much magic? "

I thought for a while, and nodded. I passed my limit that day. However, I never regretted it, I would do anything for Zach, and my sister.

" That is the reason then. Cara's body can't hold your magic, and Luna at the same time. It seems that the body was prepared to take one only. Now it needs medicines, and potions to hold you both, and you shouldn't use magic too. Your health would go back, and you would die too, but I would never allow that. " Heaven said.

" What to do now? I have to use magic for Zachary. " I said, looking at the ground.

Heaven sighed, and said " Yeah! I know. However, your health is important too. You can't use magic, because it will take you down. "

" Is there anyway that might help Amelia quickly? " asked Xavier, looking at his mate.

" Well, in the ancient books they talked about angels, and how to fix their powers again. However, I am not so sure about its side effects. I mean, they used this on angels only, and not werewolf angels. This may hurt you more, or make you better. I am clueless about that... " said Heaven sadly.

" Can we try it? " I asked, immediately.

I wouldn't leave Zachary alone. I mean, I left him alone once, and I wouldn't let it happen again. Specially, that he was fighting for me now, restless. I mean, he needed me, and I wouldn't let him down. If I did, I would never forgive myself. For some reasons, I felt guilt. I meant, if I managed to hide Luna, and do my job in the angel world, it would have been better. However, I would have never met Zachary, and that might cause Luna's death. I didn't know anything anymore.

" Please, Amelia, think about this before taking any decision. " said Heaven, receiving a nod from Xavier.

" Amelia, this is dangerous. I think that you should think twice about this. " said Xavier.

" Xavier if your mate was fighting the darkness all alone, and you have a chance to help her, but you will have to take a risk. Will you do it? " I asked him, looking at his eyes.

He looked at the ground, probably getting what I felt then. He was about to open his mouth, but Heaven said " No! Amelia, I understand that you are doing that for Zachary, and everything, but he wouldn't be happy if you did that. He would feel guilty for making you do that. I know my brother, he is probably feeling guilty for making you go through a lot to save him. Don't do that to him, please. "

I felt like crying. I didn't know what to do. I mean, he had so much to worry about, and I was adding more worries to him. I didn't know what to do anymore. I wanted to help him, and helping him might increase his pain.

I thought about it for a second, and then asked " What if I didn't help that problem? "

" I don't know. " said Heaven, looking at the ground.

" I am taking the risk then. " said

" Amelia.... " started Heaven, but was cut by me.

" I know what you want to say, and I respect it too. However, I can't just ignore it. If I didn't use that, I may lose a lot. Plus, I would like to think positively. It may work on me too. Heaven, I understand that you don't want Zachary to blame himself, and that you will fee bad and everything, but please, I can't just stay and watch. I will feel bad. " she couldn't meet my eyes.

After that, she sighed and nodded. She asked me 5o lay lay on ground, as she casted the spell. After some minutes, I started feeling heat. Heaven seemed so distracted in the spell. I could tell that it was hard, and complicated. I felt it on me too. However, I had to do that. Xavier kept wiping of Heaven's sweat, as time passed. I didn't know how much time it took for me to pass out.

I opened my eyes, and found myself in a strange place. I looked around, and found the place that I came from. Where, I truly belonged, my world. I found it kind of destroyed, which annoyed me a lot. I was put on the ground, as I was walking on it. Destroyed houses, the green land turned to brown. The rivers weren't there anymore. The rivers in my world were filled with live, and because love disappeared. They did too. My legs leaded me to the castle. As I walked neared to it, I heard more voices. The voices kept getting higher, and higher until I reached there. I walked in, and found my people fighting, and yelling at each other. I looked around, and found an old man bleeding. He probably had a broken wing. I walked closer, and then I started hearing things probably.

" NO, YOU AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO RULE. I SHOULD RULE. "

" NO I SHOULD. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE PLACE YOU ARE IN BITCH. "

" NO. NO. NO. " I heard.

All these voices made me cry. I couldn't help it. I didn't know what to do. All of this was stressing me out. I saw two people hitting each other, and when I want to them, I found myself disappearing. I started crying, as I heard yelling, screams, and saw tears. I was fighting my tears, although they won and started falling harder. After some time, I felt heat go through my body again, as I passed out.

Word Count: 1104

Hey guys, what's up. Another chapter is completed. Hope you enjoyed reading it. Please comment and vote, because it would mean a lot to me. Trust me they will effect me so much and the updates. The chapters will be better too. So please help me, by commenting, and reviewing. Pointing to my errors would help too. Thank you.

What do you think? Was it a good chapter? Is it better that way? Did I describe enough? Am i taking thing fast? Was the chapter awfully short? Was any part annoying/ boring/ confusing? How can I improve it? Should I add more events? Are the characters well developed? What do you think about the dialogues and the paragraphs? Are they good enough? Am I taking things fast? Give this chapter a scale from 1-10.