Chapter 54 : LOVENTURE

" LOVE : Can't Be Seen, But Can Only Be Felt Because Of the People We Love.

ADVENTURE : A Unique Way Of Experiencing Love, Infinite Yet Life Changing.

Love's Itself Is An Adventure Worth Experiencing In A Lifetime... 😃

Dive In This
Love + Adventure = LOVENTURE "

_____________________________

ANSH'S POV

Day 3

Never in my life I was so happy. I was in Love and that very beautiful feeling made me feel blessed.

Ahana.... And My Babies....

I can't live without them...
Not a day not a minute. I never knew that they could mean so much. It's wonderful when you have someone to love.

I saw Ahana sleeping peacefully with her head rested on my chest. She was 5 months pregnant and I can't wait to see the babies myself. I have planned a surprise for Ahana and I know she will love it.

I was already wide awake. I had even ordered the breakfast but knowing Ahana's condition I am well aware that she needs a lot of sleep. And she feels sleepy too. Can't help that but I enjoy myself having a good look at her.

I moved the loose strands of her hair behind her empty ears, she wasn't wearing her earing. She moved as I touched her. I kissed her forehead and she opened her eyes closely with a bright smile, stretching her hands. That's what I live for. To see her dimpled smile.

" Morning Sweetheart..."

" Hmmm... Morning... You already awake?"

" Ahana... We have to go to Bern. Did you forget?"

" Ohh!! I remember. But I don't feel like getting up... It's so good here. "

" Fine... We can extend our stay..."

" No.... Wait... I am getting up. No need to extend it. " She got up from the bed. I smiled. She was a workaholic person and I know she won't compromise that.

" Ahana... " I called her.

" Yup.. " She stopped before entering the bathroom.

I quickly grabbed her from her waisted and planted a deep passionate kiss on her sweet juicy lips.

I felt her smile too. She can't resist me.

" Ansh... Morning Breadth... "

" I don't mind. I still wanted my morning kiss." I replied kissing her cheeks again.

Ahana smiled and went in.

***

" Am I looking Good?" She asked me as I entered the room.

She was in a short off white cream colour dress. It was an off shoulder one. She put her trench coat on. Her baby bump was clearly visible. She looked fresh and amazing.

I was in a blue denims with a white shirt and a blazer. The weather was cool.

" Do You know in what you would be looking Beautiful...."

" What...." She asked confused.

I stretched my arms...

" In my Arms..." I said and she burst into laughs.

" Yeah!! Whatever..."

Then we had our breakfast of bread, peanut butter and cornflakes. I had coffee while Ahana had chocolate milk. I swear she is so cautious about the babies that she has stopped drinking coffee, something that she couldn't live without. What a self control she has. And I appreciate it.