Chapter 16

(F/n) = Friend's Name

----------

"Who could it be?" you thought.

"Come in" you and (F/n) said together.

The door opened "place for one more aboard?" a familiar scottish accent said.

"Harry!" you shouted as he took a step in. You ran to him and wrapped your arms around his neck hugging him.

"You're lucky you have your name written on the door, that dwarf gives horrible directions" he said and spun you around for a bit and then let you back down.

"How are you here?" You asked letting go of him and smiling happier than ever.

"Because of you, and some words from me" (F/n) said and Harry took one more step in to the room.

"What?" You turned to her confused.

"You" he said with a serious tone and rushed toward her.

"Harry no!" You said grabbing him by the hook before he could raise his arm.

He turned his head to you, looked at your hand, anger boiling up in his eyes.

"I'm sorry" You looked up at him and let go of the hook. 

He didn't say anything and just left the room.

"Moody as always" (F/n)  rolled her eyes. 

"You two know each other?"

"Yeah" she said under her breath.

"Did you pretend this whole time that you didn't?! And how do you know him first of all? Are you from the isle?!" You raised your voice.

"Yeah, how else do you think I'm ok with the fact that you are such a big fan of it?"

"I don't know! Why didn't you ever tell me anything?!"

"I was already in Auradon before you enrolled, and you never asked."

"Cause I thought you were from around here! You are so sweet and kind, there's no way you could have been from there."

"Well I'm not exactly from the isle but I did spend a part of my childhood there" she paused "and life on the Isle is way worse than you think. Rules were really strict here back then and you know that I'm somehow really good at stealing, which was one of the reasons to why I was sent to the isle, a big mistake if you ask me, cause I got even better while there, surrounded by all those bad guys. I was kind of 'friends' with Uma and the others, but when Hook found out I'm the daughter of Peter Pan everyone started to hate me, and everything went horrible."

You sat on her bed and put your hand on hers, indicating to continue.

"Luckily my parents found a way to get me out of there so I was brought back to Auradon, and since then I always tried to be good and swore to never get back to the isle behavior ever again. Then of course I met you here at Auradon Prep, you liked the isle which made me feel like I could open up to you, however I wasn't able to just spill my past to you right on the spot, I wanted to wait for the right moment. You are such a great friend, I didn't want to risk losing you. Weeks ago you met Harry, everytime you spoke about him you were so happy, I didn't want to ruin that for you and..." she said, tears nearly falling out of her eyes "I'm sorry for rambling, I'm pretty sure I made no sense..I understand if you don't want to be friends."

"Are you kidding me?! You just got a million times more awesome!" You hugged her tight "I had no idea how hard your life was, and it means a lot that you told me all of this" you rubbed her arm gently.

"My family got slightly close to the royal family since then, that's how I was able to convince them to bring Harry, of course what you told Ben was the big thing but I just added some more reasoning to it aaand here we are."

"You did this for me?!" You exclaimed.

"Of course" she giggled wiping her eyes "now go to him (Y/n)!" she pushed you toward the door.

"Oh, yeah right! I love you (F/n)!"

"Same here" she smiled and you squeezed her in your arms, then ran out.

"Check by the water!" She yelled after you.

***

You quickly searched outside the building and then went to look by the lake nearby.

And there Harry was, sitting on a small bench looking at his clock that was attached to a chain.

You walked behind him and took off his pirate hat, revealing his messy hair "found you" you said as you put the hat on your head and sat next to him.

----------

Thank you for reading ♥