Chapter 1

"I have had enough!! I want a divorce." you furiously said, you've been wanting to tell him this, with a workaholic husband like him, you always feel lonely, abandoned and unloved.

He didn't even want to respond to what you just said, lately, you start to say a lot of crazy weird things that you don't mean. He just kept his eyes on his laptop screen, reading some reports and analysis stuff.

His ignorance really got into your nerve.
You slammed the screen to closing it down.
Jungkook's brows twitched, but he stayed calm and sighed, "Divorce? Explain your reason."

"Explain?! I.. You.." you stuttered.
"You.. you know what you did!!" You groaned.

Jungkook looked annoyed, it's a Sunday night and he just want to spend his last few hours from work in peace and you're starting your nonsense craziness.

He took off his specs and gently pinched the bridge of his nose, "What did I do?"

Jungkook really had no idea what you are talking about, and he looked straight into your eyes.

As his wife, you see him every single day and yet every time he looked at you with that handsome face and those dazzling eyes, it makes your heartbeat faster, still.

* Gosh, why did he took off his glasses!! *
* No! I have to stay steady and strong. *

"You're already got caught cheating, stop pretending that you did nothing!!" You answered back.

Jungkook sighed, "Have you been watching too much k-dramas lately?"

"Yeah, what about it?" You naively answered.

"Well, stop putting those dramas in real life." Jungkook said and was gonna turn on his screen again.

You furrowed your brows and pushed it down, "This is not about dramas!!"

Jungkook sighed, "Then what exactly is this all about."

"I said you were already caught cheating on me, stop pretending that you don't know, Mrs Song from the next door saw you together with a young lady in Moonbucks cafe, and you don't even like cafes, why were you there!!?!!?" You angrily stated.

"Cheating? Proof." Jungkook said with a serious face.

"When, exact date and place, with who?" He asked nonchalantly.

"... I remembered she told me.. it was a Fri.. no.. Satu-.."

"Last Saturday, Moonbucks on 4th Avenue around 6pm." Jungkook said before you can even detail it out.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! That was exactly what she said!" You nodded as you remembered it correctly.

"Where were you? that day?" Jungkook stood up and walked closer to you, the situation flipped and now it's his turn ask the questions.

"I.. I.." you stuttered, you can't even look straight to him. He just got out of the shower, topless wearing only an pair of home wear pants. You started to take steps backwards. You can feel the heat of his body as he moved closer and closer.

"I.. I caught a flu those days and just stayed at home!!" You remembered and answered it out loud. There was no way backwards, you reached the wall.