Finding family

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time

Upon finishing the ice cream he quickly made his way to Madam Malkin's where he purchased some formal robes, nipping into the leaky cauldron and heading to the toilet he changed into his newly aquired robes. Feeling he had left enough time for the owl to reach its destination Hadrian instinctively apparated to Malfoy manor.

Now

The ravenette boy arrived on the outskirts of the manor. He realised that he needed to hid his creatures so imagined himself without the wings and tail, they disappeared and he began walking down a dark path towards a beautiful gothic style manor. Glancing around the garden he spotted what appeared to be albino peacocks strutting around, before the sound of apparition shifted his attention to the gate where what appeared to be a house-elf was waiting for him, on further inspection he saw dobby. The young house elf's eyes widened when he saw the wizard and immediately disappeared moments later a head of white-ish blond hair appeared from the front doors top the manor, walking towards the gate.

As the figure got closer harry noticed that the figure was none other than Draco Malfoy, the younger male looked at the ravenette with his raised before asking the all-important questions of "who are you? what are you doing here? And how did you get here?" Hadrian looked at the Draco and said "I had a letter sent from Gringotts informing your family of the arrival of myself, it is very important that I speak with you all" Draco looked sceptical about letting him in and turned to dobby and said "go and ask mother if she received an owl from Gringotts about a guest coming to the house" dobby who had arrived back a few moments ago nodded before disappearing. About three minutes later the young house-elf was back and Draco asked "well did she" the young house-elf nodded and Draco opened up the gates allowing harry onto the estate before heading towards the manor.

Once inside Draco lead him towards a room, when he entered he noticed that it was a library and that both Lucius and Narcissa (R.I.P Helen McCrory) were sat in there looking at him, Draco went and sat down on the couch opposite his parents and looked at him as well. Hadrian gulped at the stares he received and said "it is regarding your missing family member", Draco looked confused while Lucius and Narcissa both lost all aspects of pure blood decorum and openly stared wide-eyed at the boy in front of them. "What missing family member?" Draco asked confused. Hadrian took a deep breath and said "yesterday at midnight the boy, your cousin mister Malfoy came into his creature inheritance. He immediately went to Gringotts after receiving a letter as to find out what was going on. Once he did he had found out that he had been living a lie and that Albus Dumbledore had kidnapped him as a child, placed a forced glamour on him at the age of 6 months and then tricked a light family into blood adopting him, giving him a new name, whilst also stealing from him along with others and leaving him to be abused and neglected by the adopted mothers sister and brother-in-law." Narcissa and Lucius were both in shock and very angry at Dumbledore, Draco was more shocked to find out that he had a cousin if anything but was also very angry when he heard about the abuse and neglect.

Narcissa looked at her guest and said: "and what was the name that the boy was given when he was blood adopted?" Hadrian smiled sadly and turned to Lucius and Draco and said "just so you know he doesn't blame you for anything" both males looked confused as did Narcissa, however, Hadrian continued and said, "he was given the name of Harry James Potter". Draco went into total denial, he couldn't believe that for the last three years he had been bullying his cousin because he had sided with the mudblood and blood traitors, Lucius was also in denial (not the river in Egypt) by the fact he also tried to kill his nephew/godson. Narcissa had a few tears in her eyes but turned to the boy that she realised couldn't be any older than Draco and said: "may I ask how you know all this and if you could prove what you're saying to be correct". Hadrian nodded and passed the inheritance papers over to Narcissa who looked at them and cried a little. The ravenette then said "as to how I know all this well let's just say you doubt you would believe me, aunt Narcissa." At the words, all three Malfoys froze letting the words sink in. They simultaneously turned to Hadrian who smirked, "Hadrian Alexander Black-Riddle at your service" his hair that previously covered his blood-red eye dipped to the side as he tilted his head show his mesmerising eyes.