Chapter Four.

Davon's POV.

"You telling me that you loving on your wife's assistant?" Taj asked. Me and my homies Taj and Delow was at the bar having a few drinks. I told them about Jasmine and the night we've shared in the kitchen.

"No man it ain't like that. It was one little kiss that's it. Probably was an accident." I said.

"D, you know that wasn't an accident , you wanted that. Still do." Delow laughed , sipping his drink.

"I do. But man , Carol. I can't do that to her. She's my one and only love. I can't. We've been in this for too long."

"Yeah and how many years you've been with Cynthia and you still left her? Think about it." Taj added.

I sighed , "I know man. Things are just different now. I can't have Carol the way I want or had her ten years ago."

"That's cause she wasn't yours man. Look, it's all fun and games messing around with someone that isn't yours , but when they become yours , it gets boring." Delow said.

"You right man. Whatever Jasmine and I did last night , I'm putting that shit to rest. Can't risk my marriage for some college kid."

"Fine college kid at that." Taj mumbled.

"Shut up man." I laughed.

"I feel sorry for you brother. Having to see her walking around the house as beautiful as she is." Taj said. 

"I know , I know. I just have to keep my cool until she find her own place."

"As long as she got you where she wants you , she ain't leaving no time soon my man." Delow said.

--------------

When I got home , Carol wasn't there. I guess she was working late nights. She usually work late nights towards the end of the week so she won't have to stay over on the weekend. We used to go out every weekend , but that all stopped when we had Davis,but now since Jasmine is here, maybe I could try to spark some old flames and take her on a nice date tomorrow.

"Oh baby I've missed you." Jasmine said kissing my on my lips , tongue and all.

I pulled her off quickly, "You cannot be kissing me like that. What if Carol is trying to set us up?" I said closing the door. 

"Oh please Davon. She's at work. Davis is sleep , and I was waiting up for you. I prepared dinner for the family. Davis and I already ate." She said placing her hands on my chest.

"Thanks. I appreciate it , but please Jasmine don't do that again. You know the time and place that's available for all that."

"Late night huh? Is Carol gonna make you sleep on the couch again cause if so , you can come to my room." She smiled stroking my face.

"No Jasmine. You know where to meet. Now , excuse me." I said heading towards the bathroom to take a shower.

-----------------

During my showers , I'd always played music. I heard the door open , guessing it was Carol.

"Mind if I join?" She said whispering , rubbing her soft hands across my back.

I turned around and it was Jasmine. Butt ass naked in my shower knowing my wife could be home any minute.

"Jasmine!! What are you doing in here?!" I asked , getting highly irritated.

She smiled , "What's wrong with taking a shower together? It's not like we're having sex Davon."
She started washing her body and stared me , "Tell me what's wrong with this?"
She was feeling all over her body. Her soapy, petite body was sexy from head to toe.