14

1 Month Later
It's been a month since Lucas Jr. was born and it have not been a good one.
Lucas is never home because he's always out, either at the studio or out partying. We never speak anymore. He leaves me with our son all the time and i'm so tired of it. I barley get any sleep at night because i'm up with the baby.

LUCAS POV (graphic/sexual content)
"Lucas, im gonna cum, please go faster!" This girl says as i stroke faster and faster. I have no idea who she is but i'm a dude and i have needs. Porsha won't do anything with me yet because she's always 'tired'. I know i haven't been home a lot but i thought her having a baby was going to be fun but it's not. I try to be there for her but it's too hard. I just want to give up.

We both climax and lay there on the bed.
"That was so good." The random girl says to me as she lays her head on my stomach. I still do love Porsha but i'm just tired of all this. I'm still so young and i already have a family. I just want to live my life.
I get up off the bed and put my pants on and my shirt and leave her house.
AT THE HOUSE
I walk into my house and hear LJ crying so i head upstairs to LJ's room. I pick him up and rock him and try and calm him down.
"Lucas where have you been!?" Porsha says looking like she just woke up. "I was at the studio damn. Chill the fuck out." I say lying. "Lucas, i called Vier and the front office and they said you weren't there. So, i'm going to give you another chance to tell me where you were." She says folding her arm. "I told you where the fuck i was. Why do you have my son in here crying." I ask. "Lucas i've been so tired this past month! I get absolutely no sleep because you aren't ever here !" She starts yelling which makes my son cry more.
"You know what, ima just go. I can't do this shit no more." I say as i leave LJ in his crib and leave.
"Lucas.. I can't do this by myself!!" She yells at me but i don't answer. I walk into our room and start packing my shit up. At this point i don't know if this is the right choice or not but i don't care. I just have to leave.....

___________________________ Sorry i haven't been updating i've been busy.... But i'll try and update 1 time a day !!