Chapter 14

Varun's POV:
I wake up to sunlight beaming on my eyes. I pull the duvet over my head blocking the sunlight from disturbing my sleep. Then I heard bangles shimmering within the room. I then remembered I'm in Shraddha's room because I spent the night. I removed the covers from my head, and blocked the sunlight from my face raising my hand up. My eyes then landed on Shraddha. She was adorning her wrists with silver bangles, and then adorning her ears with earrings.

"Good morning." She smiles at me while looking into the mirror.

"Morning." I yawn, while stretching my arms. "What time is it?" I asked, slowly stepping out of bed.

"It's just after 7." She says handing me my shirt and my jeans. I looked at her with a playful smirk and she laughs and smacks my chest.

"It's nothing like that you stupid. You yourself kept complaining around 2 in the morning, and then took them off." She clarifies and I laugh.

"I know I remember." I say grabbing her waist and pulling her close to me. "Good morning." I smile and kiss her cheek.

"Your morning breath is disgusting." She says and it makes me laughs. "But good morning to you too." She smiles. I peck her forehead, and then I put on my shirt. While putting on my shirt, I caught Shraddha stealing glances at me through the mirror. I pretended as if I didn't catch her looking at me. I then wore my jeans considering I slept in my boxers. I looked up at the mirror from buttoning and zipping my jeans and I caught Shraddha again taking a glance at me.

"You can look at me openly, you know." I smirk at her and she blushes but looks away.

"I wasn't looking." She lies to my face, but the blush on her cheeks says otherwise.

"Oh yea?" I asked and she nods. I walk over behind her and wrap my arms around her waist as I hugged her from the back. "The blush on your cheeks says otherwise." I kiss her cheek, while she places her hand on my arm as she smiles.

"Fine I was looking." She admits and I smile.

"I know, I caught you a few times." I says sticking my tongue at her, and she slaps my head.

"If you caught me, why'd you make me say it?" She asked.

"It's much more fun teasing you than for you to admit the truth." I say and she giggles. I plant my lips against her cheek once, before quickly moving myself away from her hearing some noise coming from outside her room door.

"Shit!" I cussed and she pinches my arm.

"Bad language. But quickly hide please." She begs and I look around to hide.

"Di, open the door." Her sister Tara says and she breathes a sigh of relief before panicking again.

"It could be Tara and my dad outside. Please hide." She says and I managed to hide behind her room door and she opens the door.

"Oh it's just you, I thought it was Papa outside too." She says and quickly pulls Tara in and locks the door.

"Varun what are you doing here?" She asked, completely faking her cluelessness.

"Cut it out Tara, Varun told me you're helping him." She says.

"I told you Varun, don't let Di know." Tara glares me.

"She would've found out anyway! After all, how the hell would I know about her address?" I question making Shraddha smile, to which Tara rolls her eyes.

"I do love that you're helping him Tara! But it's impossible to have what I think I'd like to have with Varun." She says hugging Tara.

"You think what you'd like to have? What does that mean now?" I asked crossing my arms against my chest.