Chapter 19 - Disaster

-

🍣

Her | Him | Her friend

"This is Holvan's Sushi Hotline, how can I help you?"

"You'll be glad to know Annie's date was a disaster,"

"Sara?"

"I'm insulted you didn't know it was me straight away but then again it has been a while. Just thought I'd call to tell you about Annie's little date,"

"I'm not sure I really wanna know-"

"Quick before Annie gets out the shower, basically it was a disaster. Jamie tried making some moves and she full on blocked him, ended up spilling her coffee all over him and then ran off leaving him drenched,"

"That is a pretty awful date,"

"A complete disaster, yet hilarious," 

"You were there?"

"Of course! Gotta make sure she doesn't make-out with some dude when's she's got you righ-"

-
The moment I stepped out my bathroom, I saw Sara sprawled across my bed with my phone pressed against her ear, babbling away to someone on the other line.
-
"SARA!"

"You're in trouble now,"

"Who are you talking to?!"
"Oh don't worry it's just sexy voice from the sushi restaurant,"

-
My eyes bulged open as she answered. Sara has the worst blabber mouth in history. She couldn't keep a secret to save her life. Letting her lose on the phone, especially to Ed was a very bad idea.
I quickly yanked the phone from her with one hand, the other holding up my towel.
-

"I'm so sorry Ed please ignore everything she just said, I don't trust her with my phone without me in the room,"

"I can see why,"

"Oh my god what did she say? what did she tell you?"

"Nothing don't worry, she just missed me that's all,"

"I know you're lying and I would pester you for the truth but I really can't talk right now,"

"Leaving so soon?"

"I've got to, I'm literally in a towel,"
"Bet sexy voice wants to see that-"
"Shut up!"

"Um yeah, I'll just"

"I'm sorry Ed,"

"Call me back later when you're sorted yeah?"

"Definitely,"

"Bye"

"Bye"

"I hate you Sara,"

"I hate you Sara,"

"You love me really,"

———————

Hiya readers!
I'm back and editing and adding pictures of Sushi and omg it's making me hungry.

I feel sorry for those who don't like Sushi, you are missing out on so much...

-AMG