Help Chapter 23

THIRD PERSON POV

Taehyung sat around and stretched as he waited for some other kids to arrive. Jimin and Hoseok had invited him to one of the dance classes they were teaching. Five kids had arrived already even though the class started at 1:00, it was just 12:30. As soon as the kids got out of their family's car they ran and attached themselves to Hoseok and Jimin.

Mostly everyone came earlier than they were supposed to which lead to practice being started early. "Hoseok oppa, who's that," a little girl asked pointing at Taehyung. Taehyung waved shyly and waited for Hoseok to introduce him to the class. "Guys, and girls, this is Jiminie and my friend, Taehyung. He will be learning with you guys the new dance we started a couple of days ago." Taehyung flushed a bright red and mumbled a hello.

A group of girls in the very back giggled and pointed at him openly. "Jungyeon and Momo, do you have something to say to Taehyung," Jimin asked with a frown. The little girl with shorter hair nodded, "How are you so attractive Taehyungie oppa?" Hoseok looked at Taehyung with a teasing smile, "Yeah, how are you so attractive Taehyung?" Silence filled the air as all of the students listened in on the conversation. Taehyung stuttered, "When you h-hang o-out w-with at-attractive people, y-you become at-attractive as w-well."

Giggles filled the room and someone else spoke up, "You're funny." Taehyung smiled and relaxed little by little as the kids made him feel more and more welcome. After a couple of minutes of letting the kids get to know Taehyung, Hoseok made everyone get into a circle. He started the song "Girls, Girls, Girls" and called out a random name. "Yugyeom, you start us off," Hoseok said with an encouraging smile. Yugyeom nodded and stepped into the middle of the circle. He danced and called someone else into the circle after.

As Taehyung watched them he was in awe of how connected and mature the kids seemed. They all supported each other and helped when someone got hurt, it was something amazing. One little girl accidently fell and scrapped her knee, but instead of laughing the older kids just helped her to put a bandage on it.

There was one kid though, maybe 13 or 14 years old, that didn't mingle with the others. He watched as the other kids danced and stood alone in the back.

Taehyung, who didn't know the kid, called Jimin over to the side and asked about him. Jimin replied with a sigh,"His name is Evan. Evan Simmons, obviously he's not Korean." Taehyung nodded and mumbled a thanks. He watched Evan through the whole dance practice and noticed little details about him. Evan didn't let any one touch him and he didn't talk either, if he did it was a snarky reply or a mumble. He was good at dancing though.

At one point Evan got so caught up in dancing that his sleeves came up a bit and before he could pull them down Taehyung saw a bruise on his wrist that looked like someone grabbed him  tightly. It was starting to fade, but it was still there and it worried him.

Hoseok had the kids take a break to breathe and get water for five minutes so Taehyung approached Evan. When Taehyung first walked up he wasn't sure if Evan notices him so he just stood until he was noticed.

"Why are you just standing there like an idiot," Evan asked without looking up. Taehyung's hands started sweating and he stumbled over his words as he explained himself. "I just wanted to talk to you." Evan looked up with a squint, "Why?" Taehyung shrugged, "I've spoken to every other kid except you today so I thought it would only right if I spoke to you." Evan nodded in acceptance and scooted over to make room for Taehyung.

"You looked really good while dancing," Taehyung said trying to make conversation. "Thanks I plan to quit dancing soon though," Evan mumbled. Taehyung frowned, "Why?" Evan shrugged, "Its not the same anymore." Taehyung pointed at Evan's wrist , "It wouldn't have anything to do with your wrist would it?"