13.

I squealed as Istvan, or Van, twirled me around. We were both drunk with alcohol, me more than him.

Van laughed, picking me up.

"Thank you," I slurred, "I've been staying here for five days can you believe it." Van had found me drunk on the floor and decided to join me. We've become close friends over the week I've been here.

He laughed, his liquor scented breath fanning over my face. Our faces closer together, our chests pressed together. "Why'd you get drunk, now Opal?" I hummed, pressing my fingers to my temple. I close my eyes tightly.

"Why did I..." I trailed off. Then I remembered, a dull pain sinking its claws back into me.

I slide out of his hands. "A pain. It hurt so much," I mumbled, "Gave me bruises, like last time." I hiccup, tears filling my eyes.

"Oh, Opal. Where's the bruises?" I push up the sleeves of my long sleeved sweater, Van kisses my upper arm where the bruises formed.

"Where else?" He whispered, I pulled a little down on my collar showing the ones on my collarbones. He kissed there too, then I pulled up my shirt showing the ones on my stomach. He kissed there and then on my lips.

His hands hurt me like something I've never felt before. But I ignored it because he was showing me how he cares. Someone still cares. His hands moved up to my thigh, causing me to let out a pained cry.

He covered the cries with his mouth, "Ill take the pain away." He whispered to me as he closed in on my neck. I slowly let my eyes close, trying to wish and pray the pain away, and wish the part of myself that said this was wrong.

The door broke off its hinges and flew across the room. I gasped, squeezing Van's shoulders. I look to see Kronos my heart leaping in my chest. "Fuck." Van whispered. He pulled me behind him as he stood up. I was past sober now as I peaked behind Van's shoulder to see Kronos breathing heavily.

He was shaking, his jaw tightly pressed together.

"Kronos, come on. Calm-" He flashes in front of Van picking him up and  slamming him down on his knee. I gasped as Van's back let out a dangerous loud crack. They break out in a fight but it's obviously who's going to win. I couldn't let someone die, because I knew from the way Kronos wrapped his hands around his head he was going to rip Van's head off and set him on fire.

"K-Kronos! Don't!" I scream, running over to him, squeezing my way in between them. His eyes, pure black, narrowed on me. He grabbed my arm pulling me away and throwing me on the couch. I screamed and covered my face as he broke his neck, Van falling like a dead weight on the floor.

I let out a sob as Kronos grabs me, prying my hands from my face.

"You fucking slut." He growled in my face and I tried to put distance away from us.

He pulled me out the door, my legs tangling together like usual when he's dragging me. "Y-you're hurting me."I cry, he stops suddenly, his fist curling in the shirt I wore. He leaned in and my breath hitched. He ripped the shirt right off leaving me in my bra and sport shorts. He throws the shirt on the ground and start pulling me to his car, throwing me in his truck.

The side of it read Range Rover.

I sniffled, i curled up trying to hide my chest and my skin from the cold. I let out a small whimper as he opens and slams the door roughly. He drives fast and carelessly through the streets.

I look at all the bruises that mysteriously appeared on my body after the hours of excruciating pain.

He's punching the steering wheel as he drives, hitting it over and over again. I press myself deeper into the car seat. "P-please stop-" He cuts me off. "Shut up! I could fucking kill you. Rip your fucking heart out." He seethes. The car comes to a stop and I realized I might as well make a run for it since it seems like he's going to kill me either way. So I unbuckle myself, watching as he start to walk around the car.

As he stands in front of the door, I open it fast letting it slam into him. I jump out and start running, my legs pumping underneath me.

My feet felt like I was stepping on glass each step I took into the snowy ground. My shoulders knocked with trees that surrounded me.

I stumbled as I knocked into a side of a tree, my lips trembled as I saw a glimmer of light reflecting from a river. I felt him, he had given me a head start but he was here, coming. I run faster to the river, discarding myself of my shorts and dropping in. My head went under but before the hope of this river drowning me I was pulled out.

He throws my limp body over his shoulder.

He chuckled darkly, "If you think I'm just going to give you a free ticket to die without you being in pain inflicted by me, you're hilarious." My breaths came out short and light, my eyes rolling to the back of my head every once in awhile.

"You c-caused this." I whispered, my voice barely a whisper. He paused, his steps slowing.

"M-my bruises." I whimpered, they showed on the back of my thighs so I know he could see them. "I don't know what you're talking about. I don't cause anything that affects you!" He bellows, flashing us into the mansion. He drops me next to a fire place.

I look around weakly, I seemed to be somewhere new. In like a secret den almost.

"If you ever, ever speak, think, or talk to or about Istvan...I'll make sure to have the both of you watch as I kill you both." He spoke in my face and I nodded, looking to the fire. "Did you like it." His voice is deadly, deep and on edge. I look to him confused. He glares at me, his eyes darkening and a growl from his chest is released. "Did you like his touch."

I shake my head. "It hurt when he kissed me. It made me want to throw up." I tell him truthfully. "But it hurt more when these happened." I whisper touching the bruises on my inner thigh.

"I couldn't breathe, I couldn't stand up. All I could do was just lie there on the floor. Throwing up, just heaving in a puddle of my own throw up." Tears form in my eyes. Soon the door slams closed and I jump, letting out my quiet sobs.

It's been two days since he caught me and locked me in this den

It's been two days since he caught me and locked me in this den. I've noticed that it's been well lived in.

It was much like a loft, it was huge and could be sold as a studio apartment. I lay in bed, cuddling into the familiar scent in the pillows and blankets.

The door opens, my eyes connect with his and I sink into the bed. I cast my head down, fisting the blanket that I had raised to my nose.

"Get up."

Hello guys! Here is another chapter! Hope you have a good day today!