two

ROSÉ.

"I'm Jennie by the way, Kim Jennie." she said as she offered her hands for a handshake.

I can't believe that It's only been three days since we moved in to this town and I'm already making friends. To think that I was just too bored this morning that I decided to bike around and do some café hunting only to suprise myself with this hot girl right in front of me.

Don't get the wrong idea, but yes, I like hot girls. A lot.

I happily responded to the handshake and said, "I'm Rosé, Park Rosé." Her hands were warm, I want to hold it longer, and the way her smile plumped her cheeks up at her cat-like eyes makes her even hotter.

I think my armpits are sweating.

We took off the handshake, and Jennie asked a question, "If it's okay to ask, where did you really come from?"

"Isn't that kind of racist?" I jokingly said back. "Is it? I'm not really a cultured woman." she jokingly replied. We left the joke with a laugh.

"Actually I'm a full Korean, but I was born in New Zealand and moved to Melbourne when I was 12.I was raised here and have never gone to Korea." I answered. Her pupils went big when she heard that I was Korean, because she was too.

Then she told me about her life. She told me about her mother who died giving birth to her, and how was her life being raised by a foster family, and how she badly wants to get to know her mother and why she wants to go back to Korea just to kick her dad's ass for being a useless prick. She told me her dreams, how she loves writing poetry and contemplate about books with depressing endings and also how she lowkey loves to dance and she secretly wants to be a singer.

But you should've seen the way she talked...

The way she wiped her red lips with her tongue, and how she does a lipbite after that. God, I can barely concentrate.

We took turns. I told her about what was it like living in Melbourne and how kids there mistreat me for being too intelligent, when all I did was study. I told her that I love singing and playing instruments, and I told her that I've dated a girl before, and how it went wrong...wait, did I just lowkey confessed that I'm gay?

well, whatever.

Three hours have passed and we're still not close to finishing our topics. I've never felt this strong connection before. I felt every word that she told me, genuinely.

Suddenly my mom called out of nowhere and asked if I can go run some errands for her, so we ended our talk but promised to hangout next time.

I dashed outside and waved Jennie goodbye althought it was against my will.

I drove off to a convenience store nearby, and I still can't stop thinking about her.

From the way she blinked her eyes to the way she cutely presses her cheeks with her hands, to the way she caresses her sharp collarbone, and to the way she fixes her hair gently.

I am freaking obsessed with her, help me.

I kept thinking as I picked out the things mom asked to buy.