Chapter 2: First Class

Inside the rooms, different types of high class kids were all seated in their seats, with girls in their perfect curls and manicured nails and boys with their hair all fixed and slicked back and all their shoes shining like diamonds

Inside the rooms, different types of high class kids were all seated in their seats, with girls in their perfect curls and manicured nails and boys with their hair all fixed and slicked back and all their shoes shining like diamonds. Their clothes all prim and proper.

In a daily basis, these types of clothes were practically just plain for them. With their million to billion dollars to spend anytime, this was plain.

Growing up, Rich Kids, their kind, had a certain teaching of growing up. Well not all Rich kids were treated the same, but the most extravagant ones are most probably, the ones who would be called the Elites.

With chocolates that cost more than a full daily meal of a whole middle class family, and clothes like gowns and suits that cost from hundreds of thousands to millions. In a reality where spending hundreds thousands of dollars a week or a month, it's hard to know who you can really trust, who you can trust your friendship and secrets with and especially who you can trust your heart with.

Dazzling Chandeliers is a basic light ornament, with these human beings seeing them in their own homes each day and seeing them in balls and hotels and suites.

With crossed legs, all they did was sigh, ready to be done with school and go to wherever they pleasure to be.

Sitting in their perfect seats, pretty surely made in the most expensive type.

A person had came inside, with straight black hair. Wearing a white shirt with buttons and a collar, with a flannel design straps that connects with a skirt with the same design as the strap, with dangling earrings, and a shiny necklace with diamond, sitting down at a table at the middle.

Sitting down as she placed her things quietly, ignoring the obvious stares that students were giving her, Because she was utterly gorgeous. Her natural beauty that was flowing.

As she was looking at the door, looking at everyone who was coming in, she bent down from her seat to fix her heels. And at the same time if she didn't bent down to fix her heels and looked longer, she might have seen someone that might have something related to her past.

As she looked up, the person was already gone from the door, either the person left, or can be at the very same room she was staying.

From the teacher's table's point of view, diamonds of students and different jewelries were shining so brightly, not that it was helping the chandelier inside the room.

As the teacher had gone inside the room, she had placed her things at her table and had gone to the front of the table, which was at the middle of the room and adjusted herself as she sat in front of the table, making the table support her body, as she placed both of her hands at the table, she put on such a charming smile.

The blonde teacher had her hair in a ponytail with wavy curls, smiling brightly, with her white long sleeve blouse tucked in, in a black pencil skirt that reached her knees, she was around her late 20s.