Rising Up

Three days later

Anna's pov

I'm tired of crying. There is no use in crying actually , he isn't worth a tear.
The last time I cried this much was when my goldfish died.

I'm still in the hotel , and yeah it's been three days. You must be thinking that I'm a coward , that I should face him and tell everything that's in me. That I should scream at him. Hit him. But I can't. I know that I should be mad at him , and my best friend for back stabbing me but I feel numb.

I'm going home today , and I'm doing what my parents are asking me. I know Xavier is going to be mean to me and that he isn't going to treat me well. I'm marrying him but he is the one that is going to win in this. Cause he'll get to be the CEO of his father's company.

"It's time to go home" I say to myself.
The ride home was quite yeah duh I was in a taxi.
"How much is it going to be sir?" I ask the taxi driver.
"$10 miss." The taxi driver says back.

I'm home now. How will I face them , I'm not in the mood for anything not even food and food is my favorite thing. My dad must be really mad at me for staying 3 days away without anyone knowing where I was.

Did I mention that I forgot my key in my room?, So now I have to knock. Just great.

*Knocks*

Guess who opened the door?.. Xavier.
Just great. My day couldn't get worst.
"What are you doing here Xavier?" I asked annoyed.

"Oh me? , I'm trying to calm someone's mom down because her selfish daughter ran away for three days without telling anyone where she went. Does that answer your question Anna?" He asked with a smirk.

"F**k off Xavier. Where is she?" I asked concerned already.
"Oh she is not here anymore. She had a panic attack , so she is in the hospital now". he said looking me straight in the eyes.

"What have I done....." Was the last thing I said before everything went black.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Okaaayyyyyy , took me long enough to update. I know it's a short chapter. I'll try to make the next one longer.

It's going to be Xavier's pov.
What do you think it's going to happen?

Don't forget to vote and comment.❤❤❤

~Rosedanielle4