Want U back

--previously--

Everyone's looking at me I don't know if they recognized me but I kept on running hiding my face with my short hair(probably didn't work at all) so I lowered my head until I bumped into someone.

"Chaeyoung?" Fvck who is it this time? I raised my head then I saw somi. I immediately hugged her and let my tears fall. Then I start to cry in her shoulders like a crybaby.

-------------------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I kept on crying on somi's shoulders, and she kept on tapping my back.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked then I raised my head and wiped my tears

"Somi, take me away from here, please" I said begging her to take me away, I just don't want to see Mina for awhile because I feel guilty..

"Bu-"

"Please" once again, I begged her.

"A-alright..." Then she took me away, I don't know where are we going but, I feel relieved.

After a minute we ended up in a coffee shop, we took a seat then she ordered us some drinks. We're sitting face to face beside these huge glass, then it starts to rain, I lean my chin to my arms then I just watch the rain pouring so hard.

"Hey, what happened?" She asked, I raised my head then I leaned my back to the chair.

"I-i just....don't want to talk about it, I'm sorry"

"It's okay, I understand you"

"Btw, why are you there?, I mean, is there any chance that you're following me or what"

"What? Haha, no, to be honest I didn't knew that you're there, I was just about to watch a competition a-"

"Wait, hold on..you know about the competition?"

"Yes?" Then I just nod

"Maybe.... we're just destined to meet again"

"What?" I said sarcastically

"Nothing, I'm just kidding" then our drink were finally served, I start to drink my coffee little by little then she starts to talk again

"Chaeyoung-ah....aren't you going to change your mind?, Please give me another chance, I'll do everything you want" she begged. I want to give her a chance but..... Mina...

"Let's date" I said.

"What?!" Wait what? What did I just say?..

"Why?, Don't you want it?"

"N-no but...are you sure?, Are you really okay? I mean what if you're just out of your mind"

"I'm not, I'm going to repeat it if you want...jeon somi..let's date"

"I-i can't believe this is happening, is this...for real?" She asked.

"What do you want me to do to clear it to you that this is real?"

"I don't kno-" then I crashed my lips to hers, I hold her nape to make the kiss deeper, I saw her eyes got widened then she closed her eyes same with me and she kissed me back, I'm sorry Mina, I couldn't take it anymore.

MINA'S POV

When chaeyoung stopped, I kept on playing, I can hear whispers from the crowd and I know chaeyoung can hear it too, I took a glance to her and she's just sitting and her arms were on her knees, I don't want her to blame herself, and feel guilty so I kept on playing hoping that she'll play again.