Dance Back From The Grave

" Hey, Marcel, maybe you know what's going on

" Hey, Marcel, maybe you know what's going on. Klaus ordered us to meet here, and now he's a no-show." Diego sighs, almost as annoyed as I am... If Klaus thinks he's killing innocents because of my awsomeness, he's got another thing coming.

"What do you want from me? It's a new regime. Get used to it." Marcel sighs. I'm sure Klaus will appreciate my teeth sticking in to his neck, come the next full moon, or maybe he wants my fist to give his face a kiss.

"Dearest brethren, your attention, please. No doubt, you're all surprised to see Thierry Vanchure, who's supposed to be rotting in the Garden for the crime of killing one of our own, and I personally decided to issue him with a pardon. I hope you'll all welcome home Thierry." Klaus says, raising his voice to get everyone's attention.

" Welcome home, man." Diego says, pulling him into a hug as I fold my arms across my chest.

"You're in a good mood. You should visit Mystic Falls more often." Marcel says, swinging his arm over my shoulder. I guess we both kind of bonded over the idea of keeping Davina alive.

"Well, as much as I might like to, I have pressing responsibilities here. "He turns to address the crowd of vampires as I scoff. Pressing responsibilities? Responsibilities my ass, all he does is kill people... You don't see his stomach resembling Jupiter more everyday." Now, as you all know, the witch Davina is no longer with us. Without Davina, we can no longer monitor the activity of our witch neighbours. However, since their Harvest failed, their magic will soon be gone forever. Until then, I say we keep them on their toes. Diego, I wonder if you might lead a rousting in the cauldron."

"Go, Diego, Go!" They all give me a weird look as I shrug... You have not lived unless you have watched Dora and Diego... They are life.

" Marcel, I'd hoped you would join Diego." Klaus says, staring at Marcel's arm weirdly, well- before he went to Mystic Falls we hated each other.

"Nah. I'm gonna take a personal day." Klaus's expression grows annoyed, "You comin' Eve." I nod, knowing that it will annoy Klaus.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Ugh, is this what's it's come to? I bear the full weight of our kingdom while you pout like a child and my own wife gives me the cold shoulder." Klaus says, hoping for me to respond, however, I have a degree and a Master's qualification in the arts of the silent treatment... When you have siblings, it either gets violent, or it gets silent.

"You wanted to be king. Besides, you look like you got it covered." Marcel says. I stare at him, for some odd reason, I feel the urge to stroke his moustache.

" If the men see you shirk your duties, they're likely to do the same." Klaus says, stubbornly

."I told you, I am not in the mood for vampire hijinks." Marcel shrugs.