Chapter 18: The Start to Jealousy

Jimin's hand was struck out. You allowed him to take yours. Soft his fingertips were, the uneasiness you felt didn't diminish even after he rubbed your outer palm in reassurance. No matter what hold, you were scared to walk into the room full of eyes. Eyes that were terrified when spotting Jimin turn the corner alone.

"What took you so lon-" Namjoon shut up when seeing Jimin's hand floating in the air. He held someone and the leader, along with the remaining others seemed to notice right away.

Their fear was through the roof. So far in their minds to the point where half stood up and stepped back a good two feet in shock. Yoongi and Jungkook were the ones farthest, eyes wide as if they were squirrels that just got their nuts snatched.

Jimin laughed awkwardly when seeing such a reaction. The idol hadn't even talked yet and there was already assessed tension. Letting your hand go, the boy brought his hand to the small of your back. Jimin rubbed.

You felt amazement, relaxation, and overall love and care from such a touch - making it easier for you to face the boys in front. You smiled, forcing it until it gradually became real. I'm ready, let's do this.

Jungkook looked at Jimin hugging and rubbing nothing and he swallowed hard. Yoongi spoke for them both as he went, "Yah! What're you doing? Jungkook almost died!"

Your smile faltered a little. Oh, who am I kiddin' I don't got this...

"Bringing in a demon and shit as if its a normal activity for the day," Jungkook mumbled. Someone put extra salt in his lunch today.

Jimin was a laughing nightmare. He looked like a distressed white boy bringing back an ethnic girl to meet his closed-off family. "Just hear me out okay guys?" he piped, nervous.

"Hear you out?!" Jin screeched, throwing his hands out as he talked - in this case - screamed. "Jungkook-ah was choked! He almost died and you've brought her back?!"

"And I was harassed!" Yoongi piped, only to have Hoseok break out from his horror when he rolled his eyes.

"Hyung," Hoseok mumbled, "you didn't get to eat your popcorn. That's it. Stop being dramatic."

Yoongi ignored Hoseok's reality, his eyes on you. The you he couldn't see. He was glaring, scowling, and begging all at once.

Jimin cleared his throat. Eyeing you staring at the ground in discomfort, the more this went on without him speaking and defending you, the more saddened he got. He jumped in to fix the situation the fastest he could. "I know that a lot has happened in the dorm-"

"Broken TV, broken lamp, marks/scrapes on the flooring, destroyed fan gifts," Jungkook stated in a monotone voice, "Hyung's popcorn bowl scarring him, me thinking I'd die a virgin this morning...NO! Nothing out of the ordinary has happened at all!"

"I was scared for more reasons than just my popcorn, why is everyone discrediting my trauma?" Yoongi asked, voice defending.

Jungkook's face was harsh. He yelled. "Hyung! I wasn't breathing for a good 30 seconds! AND MY BODY WAS DEFYING GRAVITY!"

Yoongi smiled nervously. He mumbled a curse word under his breath. "Yah," he said softer than before, "Yah, yah~ I didn't mean it like that. Calm down." Yoongi's face was an embarrassed red.

"This morning too! This literally happened a few hours ago!" Jin chimes in again. Hoseok was next to him nodding dater without saying a word - like Yoongi, Hoseok was starting at the space next to Jimin carefully.

"I understand that but let me explain-" Jimin was cut off again, he couldn't get a sentence in.

Namjoon, the leader was out with the scolding. "Jimin, it is dangerous enough as it is, and we've seen that through the experience with hyung and Jungkook. But bringing it back? What were you thinking? Are you trying to get us killed?"