1 9 | d a y s | l e f t

Shane = Bold

Cleo = Italics

"You know, I've been taking your advice recently

"You know, I've been taking your advice recently."

"Really, how so?"

"Well, for one thing. I took up reading."

"Oh my gosh! Really? Did you enjoy it? Have you had any fangirling sessions over characters and if so which ones? Most importantly are there any really cute couples that just completely defy the laws of-"

"Well...yeah. I guess but I kind of got sidetracked and started reading books with 'helpline' in the title and I um...kind of noticed something- about all the helpline books I mean."

"Okay. And what did you notice? I swear to God that if it's some majorly cliche thing where the boy and girl on either end of the line fall in love with each other then I'm going to hang up right n-"

"No. No. It's not that, like, at all. I mean, that was a particular theme as well which leads me to think that these people must have some kind of soulmate app that just randomly pops up with the appropriate  number to call your soulmate on but I guess-"

"Did you have a point that you wanted to make or not, Lost Boy?"

"Oh yeah...well, I kind of realized that in most cases that someone confessed something really big and plot changing that kind of sent a reader into a sense of having a sort of hyperventilating fit."

"Right...and this is relevant because?"

"Well, I was thinking. What if we really did turn this into a proper helpline kind of thing? I mean, I have some stuff that I'd like to get off of my chest."

"Plot changing kind of stuff?"