Sixty Four

//Continuation of last flashback chapter//

The guys jog behind me in their leather jackets, looking out for anyone noticing us. We run all the way to the side of the brick building and Liam parts ways to run up to the tall singular watch tower.

Niall, Louis and I get to the side of the building where the security unit is held. Theirs a huge window on the other side next to the door where you can see four men in their armed uniforms, standing around talking. The three of us crouch down under the window and I silently instruct them to quietly follow me. We slowly move under the window in a folded position so they can't see us. I hold my hand gun out and ready as we stay firmly against the brick wall- inching closer and closer to the door.

"Only head shots so you don't get any blood on the white shirts." I whisper. 

I look back and see them both mimicking the same movements as me and nodding- holding their guns out and ready.

We reach right beside the door and I look back at them, counting down with my fingers to notify them when we go. I slowly reach my hand up to the steel door handle and abruptly swing it open.

We bust the the door and hold out guns out, making everyone turn towards us with shock on their face. Before they even have a chance to grab their guns- we start shooting.

I shoot two in the head while Louis and Niall fire at the other two. Within ten seconds the room goes silent and the four security guards lay lifeless on the ground.

"That was easier then I thought. They really fucking suck for armed security guards." Louis huffs while looking at the dead men on the floor tiles.

I press the button on my ear piece to notify Liam.

"Liam did you get in alright?" I ask with my finger up to my ear.

"Yeah mate I'm in the uniform and looking out for the girl. What does she look like?" He answers.

"I'll send you a photo from her records." I reply while taking out my phone and sending him a picture I got from her high school transcript.

"Oh fuck she's hot." I hear Liam's voice from the earpiece.

"I know." I answer, making Niall laugh as he can hear the whole conversation through his ear piece.

I look out the big window and see no one threatening in sight. I turn back to Niall and Louis who start stripping the men out of their uniforms.

"I can't believe I have to wear the clothes off this forty year old mans back." Niall complains with stripping him into his boxers and undershirt.

I chuckle and roll my eyes while keeping a look out as they start to take off their clothes to swap into the security uniforms.

"So once I get her, we get out as quickly as possible before anyone realizes theirs five dead workers in this place." I instruct while turning to them sliding in the dress pants.

"Aren't you gonna get changed?" Louis asks while buttoning up the white shirt.

"You guys are going to do your thing first and tell me what class she's in- then I'll change into the outfit and go down to her room and say she's needed down at the office." I explain while still holding my gun in my hand.