Chapter Five.

DAVON'S POV--------

Today was Friday and it was the day that Carol and I was going to spend since we never have time because of work.
Jasmine was watching Davis tonight , but I kind of didn't trust her with him.

"Don't worry Davon. He's in good hands." Jasmine whispered in my ear then licked it.

"Jasmine stop. Not right now." I said fixing my tie.

She rolled her eyes, "I hate when you turn me down. Come here." She said kissing my neck.

I was fed up, she teased me all the time. So since she wanted to tease , I was gonna tell her what she wanted to leave me alone.

I picked her up and sat her on the sink. She giggled, "Ooh Davon. I like."

I grabbed her neck, "Shut up. Make one more sound and tonight will not happen." I threatened.

"Okay fine. Hurry back. You know I'll be waiting." She winked , leaving the bathroom.

----------------------

"Baby this place is beautiful. You didn't have to take me here!" Carol said.

I took her to the most upscale restaurant , she deserved it.

"Baby all the hard work you put into the company , you need this." I said opening the door.
Carol still had her sexy , but she only used it when she wanted to and I needed her to use it all the time. I'm still a man , I got needs and if she's not willing to fulfill them then that's where Jasmine comes into play.

"I'm so glad we got a night out. I hope this isn't our last. " She said, sipping her wine.

"Yes me either. You look beautiful tonight." I smiled , staring at her. Everything was perfect. They way she talked , dressed , the way she did her makeup.

She blushed , "Thanks baby. You look mighty fine yourself. You know you getting it tonight" she winked.

"Oh really? You know I'm going to-" I was interrupted by my phone vibrating.

I opened my messages and saw that Jasmine sent me several pictures. Some pics of her was naked and some way just in lingerie. She was playing the game all too well , but I will not take this no more.

"Damn baby who is that blowing your phone up?" She said looking over.

"Nobody bae just Delow ass texting my about some girl he met." I shrugged , playing it off. I couldn't tell her that was Jasmine. What fool what I'd be if I actually told her that her assistant was send me pictures butt ass naked.

"Oh. He's so annoying. He needs to settle down. He's too old to be fucking around." She said.

"Yeah. I know babe."

--------------

"Dinner was perfect baby. Just like old times." I said as we walked into the porch.

"Yes it was. We should do it again next weekend , as many weekends as we can bae. Or we can go to other places." She suggested.

"Yeah I'd like that."

As soon as I opened the door , Jasmine was standing there.

"Oh it's just you two , I thought someone was trying to break in." She said with panic in her voice.

Carol giggled , "Honey no one can get into this house. We live in a gated community, they would need our address to get through or an ID. Don't ever worry about someone coming into here."

Jasmine nodded.

"When are you getting that apartment you say you was gonna get? You make enough money for it." I asked.