Sixty Five

These are basically what all the guys look like in this story😍 minus some small differences.

But kill me now omg 😍😍

//

Amelia Adams

The charcoal smears across the paper by my fingers while I sit across from Harry working on his own things.

I haven't drawn in so long and it feels amazing. So many things have happened since I've been here and all I wanna do is get lost in some art for a while- it's such a stress reliever.

Harry's been great to me lately- but it's still stressful being here. Part of me feels like it will always be stressful no matter how good things are between us.

He sits quietly across from me, doing his paperwork. His lip ring stays firmly between his teeth and his eyebrows stay furrowed in concentration. The glasses sit on his face for once instead of hidden in his desk drawer and it makes me
happy because it just shows that he's loosening up about his appearance.

"What are you looking at?" He smirks while keeping his eyes to his papers- noticing my staring.

"You." I murmur with a smile.

He shakes his head with the same smirk and runs his hand back through his hair. He's been sitting at this desk for hours now- not giving himself a break. I don't even know what he spends so much time working on.

"You should probably take a break- you seem overwhelmed." I mumble while placing my charcoal down on the paper.

"I wish." He mumbles while still writing. He's going to just overwhelm himself.

I huff and stand to my feet, walking up and around to his desk where he stays seated. I stand next to him while he keeps paying attention to his desk.

I move his arms on the desk and crawl onto his lap, straddling his hips to face him.

"I can't take a break baby." He mumbles while looking over my shoulder past me and at the work on his desk.

"Are you sure?" I whispers while kissing his prominent jaw.

Am I trying to seduce him? Yes. But I'm doing it because he really needs to take a breather and turn away from all of this paperwork.

"I know what you're tying to do and it's not going to work." He murmurs while still writing.

I lay my hands softly on his bare chest while kissing light up to the crook of his jaw- hoping to break him. I'm not trying to act all disruptive to his work or anything- but he really needs to take a break. He's working himself to the bone.

"You can't even take small break?" I whisper into his ear before lightly tugging on his earlobe with my teeth. I can hear his breathing picking up slowly but enough for me to notice that what I'm doing is working. My lips trail down under his ear while my hand slide up his broad shoulders- slowly tracing my thumbs in small circles against his cold skin. I softly take off his black glasses and place them on the arm rest of the chair as he stays frozen.

My small body stays wrapped around his strong one and all I want him to do is give in.

I nibble slightly on his neck, right under his sharp jaw. I feel him shift slightly from under me- becoming weaker by my touch. My legs tighten around his waist and my hands slide down to his torso. I bring my lips down his jaw and up to peck his cheek.