16|This is really happening |

I didn't sleep well.

I said I would avoid thinking about it but ended up doing exactly that. The anxiety and anticipation bubbled in my stomach throughout the night. I tossed and turned, receiving only two hours of sleep.

I hate myself for overthi-

I stopped my trail of thoughts abruptly. It's Tuesday! With that realisation I jumped out of my bed, made it and hopped towards the washroom and freshened up.

I walked towards the kitchen, got myself a bowl of cereal and wolfed it down. The other girls were up and fresh by the time I was done with my breakfast. They also gobbled down the food quickly.

While they chatted and ate I went to the walk in closet. I took my already lined up dress and changed into my peach sundress. It look as fabulous as it had yesterday. Next step was may hair.

I walked over to the mirrors that lined one whole wall opposite to one having the door. I decided to let my hair open I put my front hair in Dutch braid and pinned the hair back. The rest of my hair, that were that short that they only just passed my shoulders, were let open.

During all this the anxiety bubbled in my stomach. How would it be when we meet them?. Will they meet us right away? What would they think about us? What if I do anything wrong?  What if Liah decides to open her mouth? What if they fuss about Riana and Rylie?  What if Anya gets hurt by accident,? What if I said something I wasn't supposed to say? What if they think that we are overly excited or extra dressed or whatever?

I was never the one to care what people would say about me or what would they think when they see me. Well here I am doing exactly that when I haven't thought like that before. But hey that was 'people' the are 'royals'.

Keep telling yourself that.

Whatever that's an excuse enough. I slipped on my creamy white semiformal sandals. I looked at my reflection. What I saw was what I adored. I was satisfied. But there was something missing.

Jewellery, Es.

Yeah. I put on my necklace and studs that I chose to wear yesterday. After doing that I put on a lip gloss that would surely vanish by the time we reach the palace. That was one thing with lip glosses they seemed to vanish, well we technically ate them. Gross.

While I was putting on my accessories, Liah and Maddy had strolled in with the twins in tow. I smiled and waved at the pair of pairs in the room.

One last look in the mirror told me I was ready to roll. I picked my back pack and Anya's and went to stand by the main doors. I put the bags by my feet.

I checked the time it was 9.15 . I had 15 more minutes before we had to leave. The twins came into view after a while. They both had their back packs with them. Both of them had dressed themselves in dark pants and pastel colored blouses. Both the sisters looked nice. They had adorned themselves with different jewellery.  Since Rylie hadn't gotten her ears pierced she wore a long beaded necklace.  Riana had ear rings and a ring on her right index finger. Both has put their long hair in high ponytail.

In my opinion they looked pretty good.

After them the little one came with Sophie. When did Sophie come in the orphanage? I don't know.

Anya hopped over to me with a grin on her face. She looked cute in her light pink almost pink frock and hair in piggy tails.

I glanced back at the time. We had 6 more minutes exactly. As we all continued to wait, we took positions, not that they were already decided or something but it was some sort of silent agreement that it should be like that.