Chapter 22: Asgard

(A/N: Thank you all for your votes and your reads and well, comments.)

It's been a while since the incident in the Donut shop. Not that it was close to one except for the part where you and Loki forgot your precious books in the cafe.

Loki went there first and you don't trust that to end well so you did your best to catch up with him. Luckily, the worst he did was glare at Matt and secretly brainwashing him behind your back. Giving him a few horrific illusions while he gave you a sweet smile.

Now, you are laying in bed with him on your foot reading a good book. You did plan to eat breakfast but it's already 3 in the afternoon so... screw that! Loki said he will give a reward on whoever finishes first, even if it's himself.

Aww... Loki does look cute... Wait, erase that. Y/N, continue reading. You wanted the surprise Loki has in-store. Why did you even look at him? Nuh-uh, I ain't looking at him. I was admiring the art piece.

"Shouldn't you be reading?" He asked not giving you a glance. You thought maybe he was reading the words aloud.

"This is a silent read, Loki. Shut your mouth." You answered and tried to get back on your book. You are almost done. So does he.

"I am talking to you, mortal!" He answered sternly giving you a glare.

"Wow! Is that how you call your best friends?" You asked sarcastically. "I must say, it's so sweet of you, Evergreen."

"You are my first and only best friend." You heard him mumble. Am I also his first girlfriend? Or does he have another?

"What did you say?" You asks pretending to not hear. You could've gone with 'aww... how sweet! I love you, my ridiculously pretty for a hot man, best friend.' What the hell!?! When was that an option?

"Ha! Finish!" You yelled in victory and jumped up to stand on the comfy bed slightly making it wave.

"Yes. Yes. It's magnificent. So, you've finish. Will you calm down and let me?!" He said and pulled you down to stop the wave. He kinda got annoyed when the letters on his book started dancing or when you took his focus.

"Nope! Where's my prize?" You said and looked at him with excitement. Good thing you controlled yourself or you would've squealed in delight that you've one.

"Fine. I believe I am trusted enough to return to Asgard. Since you've won, I will escort you there." D-did? Did he j-just say? ASGARD?!? Aaaaaaahhhhh! Fangirling moment!

"I'm going to Asgard! I'm going to Asgaaaaaard!!!!" You yelled and went to chant those words louder and louder to everyone's ear.

Loki arrived at the living room just in time for you to torture Clint with a crazy side-shake from the collar while you screech in delight.

"I have read about Asgard! The way Thor describes it! It sounded magnificent! Plus, I've read every book about mythologies! And, now! I. Am. Going. To. Asgard!!! The rainbow bridge! Aaaaaaahhhhh!"

"Way to go, Loki. You just unlocked the worst type of personality someone can possess." Tony commented while he watch Clint try to get away from you.

"And what is that?" Loki asked confused.

"Being a fangirl." He replied and turned around fast. "I'll be in my bunker. Away from that storm."

»※«

Thor approved of Loki's idea, only if you stay out of sight. He did brought Jane there and Loki bringing you would make things even, that's what he said.

"Will you stop the eyes?" Loki asks but deep inside he didn't want that sparkle in your amazed e/c orbs to disappear.

"Loki, it's sparkly!" You said. That was the only thing that came out your mouth and Loki laughed at it.

"Oh, Y/N. You sounded like a baby." He replied and guided you to the rainbow bridge.

"Hahah." You answered sarcastically. You couldn't decide which to look at first. The dresses was a little old fashion for you but it was perfect to look at when Loki's body is in it.

It's much better when Loki wears a tux. How would he even look at it? I bet he will be hot.

"Shhh... I want you to stay quiet for a moment. No one knows I have returned. Especially, father. Why don't we go to the gardens?" He said as he pulled you to hide at an empty corridor.

"I bet the gardens looks beautiful." You said and turned to smoke and floated low towards Loki's direction.

"It will be ashamed when a more beautiful maiden steps at it." He mumbled and shapeshift into one of the guards.

»※«

Speechless. The garden looked magical. Like fireflies was already sparkling in the bushes in broad daylight. The stream had that glow and the shine when it reflects light. The breeze was cool and refreshing and you can't help but hug Loki in delight.

It caught him by surprise and watched you nuzzle at his side with evident blush.

"Thank you!" You squealed and took a step back and give him a wide smile.