15%

The chapter is boring since it's just a filler :') 

+

"When are you going to make moves on her?" I nudge Jungkook who snaps out of his daze.

"I don't know." He sighs, his eyes continue to follow Jaein who's in the dining room.

" He sighs, his eyes continue to follow Jaein who's in the dining room

"Do it before someone else takes her away."

He sighs again making me frustrated. "I can just love her from afar if that happens."

"God, you've been doing that for nearly six freaking years. It needs to stop."

"I don't have the courage." He says, tearing his eyes off of Jaein.

"Why not?"

"She doesn't like me."

"How are you so sure of that?" I ask.

He looks at me, "I don't know—she's just so chilled around me."

"I used to be chilled around Jimin too." I smile, knowing these words will work.

His eyes light up and he looks at Jaein who's eating like a pig.

"FUCK"

I jump in my seat and shoot daggers at Kim Taehyung who never knows how to walk in to an apartment like a normal person.

"What the fuck is wrong with that fucking behavior of yours?" I yell.

"I need a relationship therapist!" He yells, jumping around.

"You are not in a relationship." Jaein speaks out my thoughts from the dining room.

"Whatever it is!" He yells again, almost looking like he's going to shave his head any second. He suddenly pulls me up and drags me into my room.

"So I saw Jihee!"

"Okay."

"And she talked to me and I-I was so nervous. I didn't even know what to say like, this is so fucking strange of me to be like this around a girl." He explains quickly.

"Yep, looks like the roles switched."

"Huh?"

"Usually, she's the shy and nervous one around you and you were always the one playing her." I reply.

"God," he sighs, falling onto my bed with his back, "I don't want to like her."

"Why not?"

"I might fall in love and that's scary."

+

"You took your fucking sweatshirt off!?" Jaein squeals, "Where did all that confidence come from?"

I just finished telling her about the first small make out session I had with Jimin the other day. 

"I know. I was surprised at myself."

"Yeah, I know how insecure you are though you always seem confident."

I smile at my best friend, "It felt good though."

"Yeah but you are telling me this after like 6 fucking days." She smiles sarcastically at me.

"I didn't have the chance."

"We live in the same apartment."

"Yeah," I nod, "But there wasn't a perfect time to sit down and talk like this."

"Anyways, any future plans on you guys dating?" She asks, wiggling her eyebrows.

My smile falls, "I can't. I can't do that to Jimin."

"What do you mean?"

"I shouldn't date Jimin when i still love someone else. Jimin doesn't deserve that."

She sighs, "I feel you."

"You feel me?" I gasp.

"Yeah, Jungkook told me last night." She says, "I like him. He's great to me and we click very well but I love Hoseok."

"I might even be meeting Hoseok in a few days." I say.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I will check up on him for you."

+

Hoseok's eyes widen and he smiles awkwardly at me.

"Hey," I smile, sitting down on the stool.

"Hey, strange of you to visit this bar."

I chuckle, "I came to see you."

"Oh."

"My birthday is in a few days and there's a small party — just you guys and us. I know you won't come but trying doesn't hurt."

He smiles, "Yeah, I'm definitely not coming there."

"You've really given up?" I ask, "After all these years?"

He looks at me, sighing, "You?"

"Me?"

"Have you given up on Yoongi?" He questions causing a bitter smile to appear on my face.

"He did. He gave up on us."

He nods and hands me a glass of drink which the bartender just gave him. By the way, he owns this bar.

"I heard what happened." He says.

"Hoseok, is everything okay with him?" I ask and he raises his brows in confusion.

"Why?"

"I don't know. He just seems strange."

"Really? He doesn't talk and smile much but that's not strange of Min Yoongi." He replies.

"Oh."

"I know it's really difficult to move on from a relationship of 6 years."

I nod, "Actually, if we were still together, yesterday would have been our 6 years and 5 months."

"Well, a week ago would have been our 6 years and 6 months too." He says, a sad smile painted on his lips.

"You still love her, don't you?"

"Of course, I do."

"Then why are you not chasing after her?" I ask.

"You know, I was always the one to run back to her after every breakups. She never did that."

"So, are you waiting for her to—"

"No, I mean, sometimes I wished she would come back for me but when I think back, I think we are better off like this. Maybe we are just not meant to be forever."

We are just not meant to be forever. 

+

Yoongi will be back in the next chapter ;D