chapter 6

"HYUNG?" jimin said in a loud, shocked voice gaining even more attention.

"Tsk so noisy." Yoongi muttered, rolling his eyes in annoyment.

"Ah yes. Yoongi hyung is my brother." Jungkook said smiling widely while jimin looked like a dead rat.

"Did i just ramble all the shit about suga to his younger brother?!?!? Fuck my life...." the blonde male thought as he gulped nervously.

"Anyway jungkook ah, have you had your lunch?" Suga asked, keep his full attention on his brother. The younger nodded and showed his bread proudly to yoongi.

"Good. And if anyone from your class disturbs you, Tell me okay!" He emphasized on the last words and jungkook nodded his head obedientely. Everyone in the canteen stared at the astonishing bond of the brothers, especially that yoongi is being sweet to someone.

"Dude.. let him take care of himself." V said, breaking the convo of the brothers.

"Shut up V." The blue haired male growled and namjoon chuckled in the process.

"Aish stop pressuring the kid yoongi. Move aside." Namjoon said, pushing yoongi aside slightly and sitting next to jungkook.

"Hey there~ I am Namjoon! Yoongi's friend. You can call me joonie hyung." The taller male said, waving his hand cutely towards the younger.

"Ok joonie hyung~" jungkook giggled and V scoffed.

"Eww how are you all coming up with those shitty nicknames..tsk." he hissed slightly receiving a glare from suga and rapmon.

"Aish stop being grumpy V." Suga said sternly with a cold stare.

"Whatever.." the lilac head muttered and sat beside jimin who was awkwardly silent the whole time.

"How did you not get lost today morning jungkook ah? This school is kinda big i mean." Suga asked.

"A-actually i did get lost. B-but taetae hyung helped me!." Jungkook exclaimed happily pointing at the lilac haired male while the others wore an amused face.

"Taetae?" Namjoon asked and scoffed sarcastically.

"Yea taetae hyung is really swee-

"YAH! I T-TOLD YOU TO S-STOP CALLING ME THAT!" V said with a slightly flustered face.

"Oh woowwww. Are you blushing? You like the name! Don't you V?" Rapmon said in a teasing tone while yoongi and jimin rolled their eyes.

"Shut up namjoon." V said and got up from the table suddenly before walking out of the hall coldly.

"I-is he mad at me?" Jungkook asked, feeling guilty all of the sudden.

"Nah he's just always like that. Ignore him." Rapmon said, waving his hands to jungkook who was pouting.

"Okay.." the younger replied sadly, biting on his bread. He looked at jimin whose eyes were sparkling like a jewel.

"Wow i just made friends with suga's brother... i-is this destiny?" Jimin's mind exploded at his thought and he looked yoongi who had colourful lights over him all of the sudden .

*cue song in jimin's brain* 🎶🎶🎵

"You're my destinyyy geudaen

You're my destiny~ geudaen

You're my everything

geudae man-

"Yah why the hell are you staring at me like that!!" Suga voice broke jimin from his fantasy and all the songs and lights disappeared, bringing him back to reality.