Sixty-One

Songs: 

Magic - Coldplay 

Knee Socks - Arctic Monkeys 

Something Great - One Direction 

| sixty-one | 

His hands gripped her sides tightly. A deep throated moan escaped his swollen, pink lips. “Ava,” he moaned. 

She gripped his curly hair and began to leave gentle kisses across his jaw. With each kiss, she slowly made her way down to wards his sparrow tattoos. Her tongue began to trace each curve and dip of his chest. “Fuck, Ave. Keep doing that.” 

Harry’s body arched up while Ava began to grind her hips into his. A low moan grumbled from the depths of his throat. “Baby. This needs to go.” He said as his fingers gripped the edges of her lace panties and slowly dragged them down her porcelain white thighs. The slow movements of his hands caused Ava to hitch her hips up higher. 

“Faster,” she breathed out. Her voice became croaky and hoarse - a result of her deep desire for him. “Patience, baby.” He smirked. 

By now, the only thing separating the two of them was the thin fabric of his black boxer briefs. His hard member pressed into her inner thigh causing a wave of goosebumps to kiss her skin. “Harry,” she moaned. “Please.” She begged quietly. 

“Yes, baby.” His fingers met her core. Automatically, Ava’s hips jolted up. Her fingers began to tug his hair with as much force as she could muster up. Every nerve ending that lived inside of her body was on fire. With each push of his finger, Ava felt her body grow higher and higher. 

“Wait!” She moaned. Harry pulled his hand away from her sweaty body. Ava reached out quickly, and pulled the one thing that is inhibiting them from becoming one. “This needs to go,” Ava managed to discard Harry’s boxers from his perfect form. 

“Condom?” 

“Shit. No.”

“It’s fine. I’m on birth control. I need you, Harry.”

“Are you sure?” 

“Yes. Go. Now.” 

Harry chuckled at her impatience. His hands sat on either side of her head. He began to leave soft kisses along her collar bone and down the valley of her breasts. Without much hesitation, his body connected with her own. “Ah,” Ava moaned. She wrapped her legs around his hips, bringing their body closer together. Each moment that they became one, their bodies escaped the confines of his warm apartment and into euphoria. 

“Harr-”

Ava quickly jolted awake. Her body was covered in a layer of sweat. Her heart was beating rapidly against her chest. Her mind was clouded, her skin was full of goosebumps. Once her mind had caught up with her body, she realized what had just happened. 

Her subconscious brought back the wet memory of her last intimate moment with Harry. “Wow.” She ran a trembling hand through her matted hair. She rolled out of her bed. Her legs were shaking still - an aftershock of the memory of Harry’s body and her body moving together. 

A chill shot through her body. The memory made her smile but grimace at the same time. It was a reminder of what she potentially could have lost. It was the only memory she had left of the way his body felt against hers. The way his fingers, calloused from the many days he played guitar (a hobby he didn’t talk much about), ran gently along her soft skin. His scent, his husky voice, the way he would moan her name when he came undone, the things that were only a memory at this point.