Chapter Eight

*NyQuil POV*

I just finished fucking the shit out of Kal now she is sleep on my chest. I probably should have let her do me first, but I was in the moment and couldn't help myself.
I wish she would wake up it's been four hours and I am left undone. I don't even know why I stayed. I knew she would fall asleep it happens all the time to me.
I lay Kal gently beside me and try not to wake her up. I take off my pants and put my sports bra back on. I slide my hands in my boxers, I close my eyes and relax. I rub my pussy until I'm ready to cum. I try not to move too much or make too much noise so Kal can sleep. I start to reach my climax, then I feel someone's hand on the inside of my thigh. I open my eyes and see Kal wide awake looking at me like a piece of steak.

"Hey, let me help you with that pretty boi."

Kal takes my hands out of my boxers and licks my juices off of my fingers. That shit was sexy as hell, but if she going to help she better hurry the fuck up.
She takes my boxers off slowly and folds them nicely on the bed.

"Yo, if you don't stop teasing me I'm going to....."
"You going to what?"

She licks my pussy and smiles at me knowing she hit the right spot. Low key mad she shut me up like that.
She keeps licking and sucking on my pussy making me scream. She knows I'm close and tries to slow down but I turn myself over so I'm sitting on her face so she can't stop licking my pussy. I start riding her face and I see my juices dripping down her chin. I lean back and stick one of my fingers inside of her pussy she moans into my pussy sending chills up my spine. I continue you to finger her so she keeps moaning. I try to get up so I don't cum or squirt in her mouth, but she pulls me back down. Kal's pussy tightens around my fingers she is about to cum again. I go as fast I can inside of her because I'm about to cum and I can't hold on any longer.
We both are screaming and moaning at this point and I cum on her face and she cums on my fingers.
I roll off top up of her, painting heavily trying to catch my breathe. I sit up and try to stand up and fall on the floor. I see Kal half sleep trying to laugh and stay up. 
I done met my match. I lay on the floor waiting for my legs to come back.
Once I'm finally able to get up I see Kal sleep again. I walk to her bathroom to take a shower.
It's probably time for me to go but I don't want to leave her. I get out the shower and put my clothes back on except for my boxers. I leave a note on her nightstand with my phone number.

Let me take you out to eat. I had a good time. Oh, next time just give me your number.
-XOXO Pretty Boi
(347)-568-9051