9

You and your cousin, Namjoon, stepped out of the car and joined the back of the line to get tickets. There were people for about 30 minutes of waiting under that bright sun.

"Finally through!" Namjoon expressed out loud, cheering you up.

"Where do you want to go first?" you asked him.

"I don't know. It's your day" Namjoon replied while looking around the amount of roller coasters.

"It's our day" you said before pulling his hand towards a line.

"You want to start with The Boat" your cousin questioned your decision. "I thought you liked big rides!" He held his embarrassed laugh as he was getting a wrong idea of what he just said.

"Yeah I do, but I want to start with a ride like this to set up the mood! Plus, there wasn't a big lineup for it" you explained.

You've waited a few minutes and your turn has finally come. Namjoon let you pass first and you both sat beside each other in the giant boat.

It started out slow and quickly speeded up. Everyone was having a good time, especially you two, who were yelling like crazy over the other's screams.

When the ride stopped, you both got out excitedly and hurried to the next one.

"Why are we here?" Namjoon asked you as he looked at the sign for the ride you chose next.

"You spin my head right round, right round..." you sang happily as you were turning on yourself.

"The Carousel. Out of the plenty choices you had, you chose the Carousel." Namjoon sounded disappointed. Probably because it was a ride for little kids, but you had your own way to have fun.

The carousel started. You eyed towards your cousin that was a bit behind your horse, in diagonal. "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE KIM NAMJOON! I'M WAY TO FAST FOR YOUR HORSE'S BUTT!" You shouted as you were acting like you were kicking your horse to go faster.

Namjoon frowned his eyebrows with that 'wtf' face. "Why are we related?" he murmured to himself.

"SHE'S IN THE FIRST POSITION! KIM NAMJOON SEEMS TO BE LAGGING BEHIND! HE'S GETTING FARTHER IN THE DISTANCE AS (Y/N) IS IN THE LEAD AND GOING AS FAST AS THE FLASH HIMSELF!" You shouted as you were getting in your game.

"Oh so it's a race now" Namjoon acknowledged. He looked around and noticed that there wasn't a lot of kids on the ride. Namjoon got off his horse and ran to the one in front of you. "OH!!! AND NOW KIM NAMJOON IS IN THE FRONT! WHAT A FANTASTIC OVERTAKING! MY BREATH HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY, GEORGE!" Namjoon played along your game fiercely.

"Who's George?!" You questioned him from the back as you were laughing.

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know! The other host!"

"HEY YOU!" The mechanic man that was in charge of the Carousel called out Namjoon. "STAY ON THE HORSE WHEN THE RIDE IS IN FONCTION" he scolded the tall man.

Namjoon gave you a smirk. You did too, thinking the same.

You got off your horse and started to run. Namjoon followed you. You both were running around between the horses, amusing the children that were on it. Meanwhile, the mechanic man was yelling at you two.

The Carousel stopped earlier than its usual time of ride, due to the disturbance caused by two fools acting like if they were racing in a freaking carousel for kids.

Namjoon and you quickly jumped of the ride as soon as it stopped. You both escaped the mechanic man's grip, laughing your butts off and ran away to your next stop.

"That was fun!!" You expressed as you were walking beside your cousin.

"Indeed! I won the race!" Namjoon proudly smiled before you hit his stomach.

"I did" you affirmed.

"Do you have proofs?" Namjoon asked you with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh!" you gasped, "no..." You lowered your head, ashamed. When you tilted it up a little, your eyes landed on the line of the biggest roller coaster on the map.

"First one to get in this line is the winner!" You pointed at the people standing in line to get a ride. You immediately started to run, but Namjoon soon catch up and passed in front of you.

Overall, Namjoon beat you at your own game. "That's not fair! You have...longer legs" you whined between heavy breathings.

"Winner winner winner!!!" Namjoon cheered and made a funny dance, causing you to mock him and imitate his dance skills. People around were staring at you two, but you were like in your own world, having fun.

It was your turn to get on the roller coaster. It was a big one, going up, down and had two loops. You followed Namjoon in the second row of the wagon, sat and secured the belt.

It took a minute for the wagon to reach the top of the first fall. Then, Namjoon gasped in horror and curiosity. He showed you a screw.

Your eyes widened. "OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT?!" You started to panic.

"It came off the seat" Namjoon said, shaking the bar that was protecting you from falling.

"Namjoon, this is not funny!" The bar was easy to shake and you didn't know if it was normal. It was scaring you.

"No! It's not funny at all! EXCUSE ME! THIS CAME OFF OF OUR SEAT" he yelled at the mechanic man that was small like an ant from the distance.

"Namjoon..." your eyes started to get watery as you gripped onto his hand. "I'm scAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARED!!" The wagon dived as you started to scream for your life.

For the whole ride, you scraped your voice. Poor couple's ears in front of you.

When it was over, Namjoon bursted out laughing at you. You wiped your tears, dumbfounded at his reaction.

"I got ya!" He grinned wildly, proud that his prank worked perfectly.

"What?!" You still couldn't assemble the pieces of the puzzle together. When you stepped out of the wagon, your knees were still shaking.

You passed in front of the little photos stand. Namjoon was still laughing until there, but laughed even harder when he spotted your scared face in the six different pictures that were showing on the screen. He bought it and bring it home as a trophy.

Your day at the amusement park with Namjoon was an amazingly astounding day. One of the best memories that you'll keep along your life.

"(N/Y)" Namjoon called you softly when he entered your room. "School starts tomorrow at 8" he informed you before closing back the door.

"Fuck."