four.

JENNIE.

Jisoo and I dashed inside her huge mansion, and met Samuel at the living room.

Did I tell you Jisoo is also a Korean? Her dad bought this place 10 years ago and let Jisoo live here as long as she wanted to. This girl is an heiress in Korea, her dad wasn't playing when he said that he'll own multi-billion banks all over the country. Since Jisoo is the youngest of them, she gets to be spoiled by her siblings and parents.

But Jisoo doesn't want to undergo that heiress counseling for now, that's why she's been living her life out here in Australia. Her family visits her on holidays though, and sometimes they throw huge parties with Kpop bands performing.

"Hey, Jen. Finally you're here." Samuel greeted me. "So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked.

"Let's go for a swim!" Jisoo suggested."Where?" I asked. "Here." she replied

"Woman, you've got no pool." I reminder her, "I've got one now." she smirked at me.

"And since when did you got a swimming pool in your house?!" I asked.

"Just last week, I convinced  my brother to build me one  without Dad knowing, of course." She replied. "What?! You can't even swim, Jisoo." Samuel reminded her.

"And I'm sure you won't even use the pool often. The water hates you." I added.

"Ya'll are being all dramatic. Come on, let's check it out." Jisoo said as she led us to where the swimming pool was located.

I opened my mouth in awe. No kidding, the pool was huge and luxurious.

"Damn, Jisoo. You've outdone yourself again." Samuel complemented as he was still in awe of the sight. "How big is this?!" I asked as we moved closer to the pool.

"It's 16 by 32. It's four to ten feet deep, and it has it's own Dynamic cleaning robot which means I don't need to freaking clean it everytime. My brother added some lights below too, so you'll feel like clubbing in the water." she explained.

"Can your family adopt me or something? 'cause I don't wanna be broke all my life." Samuel said.

"You think you can handle strict asian culture, then?" Jisoo asked, "Well, I can handle you both." he answered.

"Trust me, don't." Jisoo said. I think she's all fed up being born and raised to just reach a certain standard. Koreans are obsessed with hierarchical statuses you know.

"Anyways, shouldn't we take a swim now?" Samuel changed the subject.

"You know what, why won't we invite our friends over?...have a little get together you know." I suggested. Now that I thought of it, I might see Scott, he's a blonde jockey classmate of mine, I have a lowkey crush on him since last year. I don't wanna date him though, he's too full of himself. I just satisfy myself with his visuals.

Now I haven't seen him in awhile, I kinda miss his face.

Jisoo and Samuel agreed, so we invited every friend we have and what we just planned to be a small get together, became a massive pool party overnight.

ROSÉ.

It's already 5 pm and I was just about to cook myself some dinner since my parents and my sister are not around when someone popped me a message on facebook. It was Jennie.