Part Three

[Silver]

Winslow is such an adorable guy, he is so funny as well. I know we've just met, and already we're about to go on our first date. How fast can love be nowadays for some of us?

Lunch break...

I carried my tray of food over to a table where Jessica and Petra were sitting. I sat down next to Petra who then started yapping about me and Winslow.

"So is it true? Are you and Winslow going out?" she asked, I was amused at how curious and desperate for an answer she was, then I was shocked. They weren't watching when Winslow admitted that he loves me, how could she possibly know about it?

"Wait, how did you know we're going out?!" I inquired, massively puzzled that she knew this information.

"The boys told us, plus there are rumours going around saying just that." replied Jessica, laying her fork down. "Is it for reals? Are you two legit going out or are our boyfriends messing with us?"

"Yeah come on, it's cool you can tell us," added Petra. Both girls leaned towards me, eyes wide open and begging for an answer.

Did I want to tell them? If I did tell them, they'd be all over me like crazy fangirls, and is that something I'd really want? On the other hand, if I didn't tell them, who knows what they'll do to Jesse and Lukas? I want to be honest and tell them the truth, but at the same time I feel the urge to keep it a secret and avoid the unwanted publicity.

A- [Be honest]
B- [Don't tell them]

A/N DaphneBoyden chose A

Honesty is the best policy. That's what my mother used to say, and she insisted that I should always be honest unless it is absolutely necessary to lie. Maybe the increased publicity wouldn't hurt too much.

"Yup, it's true. We are going out." My response caused Jessica and Petra to suddenly switch on to fangirl mode and they squealed ecitedly.

"Yeah-yeah that's my girl!!" trilled Petra, high-fiving me. "That's what I'm talking about!"

"So where you lovebirds going tonight?" inquired Jessica. "Restaurant? Cinema? View of the night sky on a tall hill?"

"Oh. Actually, we haven't decided yet." Petra facepalmed.

"Did you at least tell him when and where to meet?"

"7pm tonight, and he shouldn't be late." Jessica facepalmed too.

"You should agree on a meeting place the next time you guys go out, else it gets confusing." I made note of that, then stared eating.

I nearly scalded my tongue on a spoonful of hot soup when suddenly, my phone vibrated. Looking around to make sure there aren't any teachers around, I placed my phone on my lap and saw that I have received a text from an unknown number.

hey silver, it's winslow, lukas gave me ur number.

How did Lukas possibly get hold of my number? Unless Jessica gave it to him because I gave it to her and Petra. I quickly texted back

yh, I'm saving it number now

Less than two seconds later, I got a response.

Kl

"Silver! Miss Harper's on her way! Hide your phone!" hissed Jessica. I quickly stuffed my phone in my pocket as Miss Harper, the grouchy history teacher, walked behind us, turning one eye towards us and her nose in the air like she was the boss of the world. Once she went past, I texted Winslow.