Chapter Fourteen

Guys please Vote and tell me what you think :D

(Sara's P.O.V)

*Hayden: Good morning beautiful ;) tonight you and me? *

I was lying down in bed, when he sent me that message and let me tell you it got me up.  I guess I don’t need coffee anymore to wake me up. I pressed replay and sent him a quick text.

*Sara: morning handsome sounds good :)*

I hopped in the shower and then put on my black skirt with a white shirt that I tucked into the skirt, with a pair of black high heel. I went to the kitchen and got a granola bar before I waked out the door. I saw the elevators open up and then Owen get inside, he looked up and our eyes locked.

This wasn’t awkward at all…

Owen gave me a death glare as I neared the elevators, but I watched as he leaned forward and a few seconds after the doors closed. I stood there and glared at the door, pressing the button repeatedly.

“Every mature…” I said under my breath.

I waited until the elevators reappeared empty; I stepped inside and pressed the lobby button. The doors opened to reveal a slightly bust lobby, two of the neighborhood girls were sitting on the bench waiting for their mother to get their mail. An old man was also getting his mail, but I thank God that Owen was nowhere in sight.

Twenty minutes later and I walked in to my office, and Luna was at her desk flirting with Tony, the intern I hired the other day; he was leaning over her checking something her computer.

“Good morning,” I greeted, and watched as Tony quickly stepped away flashing me a smile.

“Good morning,” the said in union.

“Do I have any messages Luna?” I asked, and watched as she took out her notebook and flipped through some pages.

“Uh… yeah, Mrs. Winters called and rescheduled her meeting for tomorrow morning. And your father wants to have lunch with you at Amsterdam Diner at two o’clock. And that’s it,” she ended with a smile.

“Okay, thank you. Tony, I need to talk to you.” I walked into my room and went to sit in my chair, I watched as Tony came in, shutting the door behind him.

“Am I in trouble already?” he asked.

“What? No, I just wanted to give you some a assignments for today,” I cleared.

“Oh, good… What do you need me to do?” he said, taking out his blackberry to type what I want down.

“Well, first I would like you to lock in the file numbers into the computer and then make sure to conform with my clients for tomorrow and that’s about it, thank you.”

“No problem, Miss. Overstreet my pleasure,” he said giving me a brilliant smile, before closing the door behind him.

I sighted before opening my computer and started researching the information I’m going to need for my cases. I was so into my work that I lost track of tie completely.

“Miss, it’s two thirty and your father is wondering where you are,” Luna informed me with a worried look on her face.

Shit dad…

I quickly left the office and hailed a cab giving him directions to the restaurant. The door man opened the door for me and I hopped out heading into the restaurant.