Chapter Six.

Davon's POV------

I've been calling Carol's phone over and over again. It has been literally been two weeks since I've seen or heard from her. I haven't seen my son in forever. Part of me thinks she seen Jasmine and I in the office. I think she did.

"Where wifey?" Jasmine asked coming into my bedroom.

"Jasmine leave!" I demanded.

"Why? Isn't this what you wanted?! You wanted it to be just me and you and nobody else!" She fussed.

"Jasmine I said leave. Go to your room , or get out of my house."

This woman needed to leave. She tore my family apart.

As she was leaving the room , I followed her.
"You're the reason why my family isn't here! Just pack your shit and go!" I yelled.

"Excuse me? Carol let me into this house I'm not leaving until she tells me!!" She yelled back.

I walked up some stairs, "Get the hell out! Go! I'll find you an apartment , a hotel room , something but I can't let you stay here anymore Jasmine. This is over. "

"No. I'm not leaving and that's that." She said walking up to her room.

"Jasmine! Pack your shit!" I yelled.

-------------------

I was in my bed , day dreaming about Carol. She's my everything. I just can't up and leave her for a twenty-two year old, someone who's still a baby to me.
I called her phone again , and this time she answered.

"Hey Carol? Baby? Are you okay? Where are you? Where's my son?" I asked , worried.

"Don't worry about me or Davis. We're fine. The question is why Davon?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"Why?" Was all she said.

I sighed , "I'm sorry okay? She practically forced me."

"It didn't look like you were being forced to me." She said calmly. I'm surprised she was calm and didn't cause a huge scene. It almost seems like what I did wasn't a big deal to her , but I knew it was. She's the mother of my child and my wife , I knew she was hurt , more than hurt. Hurt wasn't even the word.

"Trust me. You don't know Jasmine the way I know her. She's manipulating and crazy. She wanted to tear this family apart from the start Carol." I explained.

"Whatever. When do you want to see Davis? I can have my mom drop him off after school tomorrow or he can come during the weekends.  Your pick."

"Carol? Why are you doing this?! Why aren't we talking it out?"

"There's nothing to talk about Davon! You're the father of my child and I just don't understand how you couldn't say no to her. You can have her.  I'm done with the company ,and I'm most certainly done with you." She said.

"After ten years Carol? Really?"

"Yes Davon. After ten fucking long ass years! Do know what you've been putting me through or shall I refresh your memory? You don't remember the time I got pregnant and you thought the baby wasn't yours? Or do you remember I caught you having sex with Cynthia in our bedroom? I still stayed with your ass cause I knew you didn't mean anything by it! Or do you remember the time I caught you at the club dancing with some hoe? You don't remember that do you, but you want me to give chance after chance? I am fed up Davon!" She yelled. 

I did do some fucked up shit and she have forgiven me after all those cruel times. I regretted of course , but I couldn't go back and change it.

"Carol. Please I want to make this marriage work. I told Jasmine to leave."