Rewards and punishments[Ghetsis x reader]

Why does this mother fucker not have any lemons for him, what the fuck, this is bullshit

!WARNING! The following contains explicit content that may be sensitive to some readers, including sex[Of course], BDSM, and some kinks and fetishes. Please do not read ahead if this does not sound like something you would like. Thank you.

Kinks/fetishes involved;
-Bondage kink
-Daddy fetish
-BDSM
-Age play[Not really, but still putting this down]

In other words, proceed with fucking caution assbags I'm sorry I didn't mean that

A little bit about this; It is basically "What if Ghetsis succeeded in Black and White, and overturned N to rule Unova himself". Just a little tip so you aren't confused-

I also might make a lemon with Ghetsis being a bit more gentle and loving, but I'm not certain on that yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few years since N had been betrayed, and Ghetsis took his place. A large majority of the lackeys left after that took place. But some, remaining loyal to Ghetsis, had stayed. You, on the other hand, did not have a choice. You were Ghetsis' personal maid. His and his alone. Before this, however, you were N's maid and close friend. He was kind, never pushed you too hard. However... Ghetsis seemed to only want you for his own sexual desires.

He kept you in a locked bedroom. You didn't feel comfortable in this room anymore. So many horrifying and dirty events took place here for you to find any comfort in this bed.

As you sat amongst the silk sheets, you heard sharp footsteps coming down the hallway. You knew who it was... He came every day. Sometimes he came to get you food and water, sometimes he came looking for sex, and sometimes he just came to taunt you. You thought about what he could want from you this time. While you were lost in thought, Ghetsis had unlocked and entered...

"How is daddy's little girl doing, hm...?" He inquired, slinking into the room, and looking down at you from his towering height. His voice dripped of ego. You frowned, staring angrily at him, making it clear you didn't like him calling you that. "Awh, why the hateful look?" He asked, growing closer to you. He was playing dumb... He knew exactly why! You refused to answer him, instead turning your head away from him. At this point, he was right beside the bed.

"If you keep acting so resentful, daddy might just take back his decision to reward you for good behavior" That had your interest. He never seemed concerned with rewarding or disciplining you, so what caused him to suddenly want to enforce some reward-punishment system now?

"What do you mean... reward?" You asked, facing him once again. He chuckled a bit at your question.

"A reward!~ What's there to question?" He said, grinning at you. He started petting your hair, much to your dismay. "Why don't I just show you, hm?" He stated as he started to move on top of you. You had a confused look on your face. He could tell you were about to say something in protest, and he hushed you "Hush hush, my beautiful little queen..." He whispered into your ear, as he grabbed at something on the side of the bed.

He brought both of your hands up, before tying them together. You were confused.

"W-what kind of reward is this?!" You cried out, trying to struggle against the constraints. He scolded you, in a teasing way, that you despised.

"Ah, ah, ah~ Don't make daddy have to punish you~" He said, as he licked up your ear. You squeaked in surprise. He started removing your clothing, starting with your maid uniform. He first removed your apron, slipping it off of your body. He frowned a bit as he got to your dress. He couldn't slip it off because of your bonds, but he wasn't exactly willing to untie you. He just had to snap your shoulder straps. He could easily replace your uniform either way, so it didn't really matter to him.

He slipped your dress down and placed it off to the side. He marveled at your beautiful little body. He ran his hand along your thigh, as he started pulling down your white, lace panties. He hummed in amusement at your upset face. He began softly kissing your clitoris, humming lowly. You squirmed around, clearly not approving of this. However, Ghetsis didn't care. He never cared whether you wanted it or not from the very beginning, which is what upset you the most.

Soon, he began licking and sucking on your folds, occasionally nipping and tugging at them. All the while, you were trying to loosen the constraints by wiggling your wrists inside of them. You knew it was a lost cause, as they were very tightly bound, but you found it worth trying. You felt a warm sensation fill your body half, snapping you out of your thoughts. You flushed red. Did he... Have his tongue inside you? He had never really gone too far when it came to oral, so this seemed out of place for him...

This was a new sensation for you... You didn't quite know how to feel. On one hand, it felt so good, but on the other hand, you knew you shouldn't be enjoying this, even if he did claim it was a 'reward'. You felt his tongue push deeper, unexpectedly causing a soft moan to erupt from you. You heard, and felt, him hum in approval. His tongue wiggled around inside of you, clearly trying to taunt you.

"A-agh... G-good Arceus..." You whined, as your back contorted slightly. You felt him push your legs apart, nuzzling his head further between your thighs, allowing his tongue to go deeper. Soon enough, he pulled his tongue out, and moved his head out from between your thighs. At this point, you were flushing red and panting heavily. You looked at him, upset that he stopped. He smirked at you.

"Ah, ah, ah... This will be even better, my beautiful little girl...~" He whispered deeply into your ear. You still frowned at him. He chuckled at that, as he moved off of the bed. You watched as he started stripping. He slowly slid off his jacket, as if he was showing off his scarred muscles. He unbuttoned his pants, slipping them off, along with his boxers.

There, his cock stood, long and hard. It pulsated slightly as he moved back onto the bed. He picked your legs up, forcing them to wrap around his waist, as he positioned his cock at your entrance. You breathed out. You've had sex with him too many times to count, so you doubted this would feel pleasurable to you... However, the moment he pushed in, you felt a strange surge of pleasure flow through you. He entered slowly, instead of the quick thrust he would usually start with, which always hurt you. Did being gentle really make that big of a difference..?

As he pushed in, more pleasure surged through you. You let out a loud moan. How could he be getting this reaction from you...!? You felt him kiss your neck, as he fully sheathed his cock inside you. Your muscles tensed, as you bit your lip to keep from moaning anymore. However, it was futile. The moment he had started to thrust into you, you lost it. You moaned loud enough for people across the hall to hear. However, Ghetsis didn't hush you this time, as he normally did. Instead, he just grinned and thrusted a little bit harder.

"A-ah... G-Ghe-ghetsis..." You whimpered, your eyes closed as Ghetsis assaulted your lower senses. He had also started groaning with each thrust. He made sure it was directly into your ear, sending even more pleasant feelings through your body. It wasn;t much longer, before he hit your G-spot. You were already on the verge of climax, that single thrust finally sending you over the edge. You gasped, and let out a loud, weak moan, as your fluids covered Ghetsis' shaft.

He moaned lowly into your ear, as he bit down on your ear. His thrusts got faster, continuing to put you through heaps of ecstasy, your climax just making the pleasure better. It all felt too good to be coming from Ghetsis.

You felt his cock start to throb inside of you, as his moans came more frequently, his thrusts getting sloppier. Abruptly, he let out a loud, long moan, as you felt his seed pour inside of you. As his climax ended, he was left without breath. He stared down at your tired form, giving you a shaky grin as you pulled out. As he did so, he planted a kiss right on your lips. Unlike most times, where you'd push him away, you allowed him to do it.

As he pulled away from the kiss, he groaned out "Mh, I love sex with you 'oh so much, my dear~". He untied your hands from above your hand, simply throwing the rope he used off to the side. He laid down next to you, pulling you tightly to his body. He quickly kissed your neck, before finally resting for a bit of sleep.

~~~~END~~~~

You have no idea how much I'm going to masturbate to this