Chapter 7

"Ms. Malfoy!" Snapping her eyes open, Alexandria looked up to see an angry faced Professor Treviso. "Yes professor?" She questioned, raising her head to look at the black haired lady with soft, milk chocolate skin. "Ms. Malfoy, if I do recall, you were in a CLASS. Not a bedroom. Enough daydreaming. Now, answer my question. What spell would you use to bring forth water?" She raised a perfectly arched eyebrow as a frown laid upon her pink lips.

Sighing, Alexandria raised her wand and muttered the spell "Aguamenti". At that, water shot from her wand and hit Elizabeth's friend Alivia Ronald, who turned towards her with a scowl as Aloce gave a small laugh. Shaking her head, Professor Treviso walked back towards the front of the classroom.

"Correct but detention Ms. Malfoy" Alexandria gave professor Treviso a hard stare as someone began snickering quite loudly. "You too, Ms. Weasley. Do not protest, I happen to know your father VERY well." Elizabeth closed her mouth as she gave Alexandria a glare, causing her to roll her eyes.

As the bell sounded for them to leave the class, she looked at Alice, who seemed amused by the whole situation and Nathan, who looked disappointed. "Another detention, really Alex?" He questioned, giving her a hard stare. "What?" She questioned, eyes widening as she raised her hands in mock surrender. "You do know that you have detention with our cousin, right? The one that hates us?" Nathan questioned as Alice sighed. "Honestly Nate, she can take care of herself. Plus, your cousin is a bloody wanker." Alexandria laughed as they walked to the Hufflepuff table.

Sitting down, she looked out the corner of her eye as she began to make her plate and saw Zabini laughing with his friends. "Alexandria?.. Alexandria!" Snapping her head back to the voice that said her name, she saw her Quidditch team looking at her, confusion clear on their faces as Ali smirked and Nathan scowled. "What?" She questioned, eyes wide.

Finally, Rachel gasped. "I know that look! That's the look of 'forbidden love'!" She called out dramatically, making everyone turn to her with raised eyebrows. "I did my research on Shakespeare" she mumbled, shuffling her feet awkwardly. Laughing it off, Alexandria shook her head. "No, it's the look of pure hatred" she stated, making them nod but they didn't seem fully convinced as they went back to eating. Sighing as she nibbled on French bread, she peaked one more look to see him already looking. Turning her head back around, she finished eating and ignored the snickers as her face turned red.

Once she was done, Alexandria walked with Nathan and Alice to Herbology. "What do you think we'll learn today?" Nathan questioned as he looked at Ali, seeing as her dad was the professor. She smiled with a knowing glint in her blue eyes. "You'll see" with that, she walked into the greenhouse and sat down on a stool in the front as everyone else filed in. Sitting down on a stool to the right of Alice, Nathan sat on the left of her. As all the Hufflepuffs' finally got seated, the Slytherin students came in just before it was considered late. Professor Longbottom came in a few seconds later with dirt all over his face.

"Afternoon class" he said as he grabbed a napkin with water on it and wiped his face. "Afternoon professor" everyone but the Slytherins' greeted him. "Can anyone guess what this is?" He questioned, looking out to the students who held bored expressions as he held up something that resembled a twig. Ali immediately raised her hand. "Alice?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "A bowtruckle. They're considered XX dangerous by the Minister of magic. They only attack if they feel threatened though." "Correct! Ten points to Hufflepuff." Professor Longbottom stated with a proud grin, causing Alice to smile happily as she looked up at her dad.

As everyone looked at the Bowtruckles, someone cried out in pain. "Oh Xavier, are you okay?" A nasally voice questioned, making Alexandria want to curse her ears off like uncle George's. Looking over, she saw Brittney Rowle, daughter of ex death eater Thorfinn Rowle. Her pale blonde hair had pink highlights and she had the ugliest shade of green eyes. Xavier looked up at her as he laid on the floor with cuts and bite marks on his arms and face. "Ow, no. " He slowly got up with the help of Orion, Jazmine, and Brittany. "Professor, he needs to go to the hospital wing." Jazmine said, looking over at professor Longbottom. "Yes, yes, of course. Take Mr. Zabini to Madam Rosier."

As she snorted, class was dismissed. "He's such a ninny." Alice huffed with a laugh, glancing down the hall where Xavier disappeared. "He's a royal pain in the arse. He complains so much, it's annoying." Nathan commented, looking at them both. She nodded and smiled as she jumped onto a window seat. Looking out at the crowd of first years trying to get to their last class, Alexandria chuckled. "Remember when we were first years?" Alice questioned as Nathan stared at her weirdly. "we were first years last year..." "Yeah, I know that. But remember?" She rolled her eyes at him before she looked at Alexandria who was zoning out. "What are you focusing so hard on?" Looking out the window, she widened her eyes.

"Cameron Diggory." Alice smiled as she watched the fourth year Ravenclaw. "He's so hot." Nathan scrunched up his face as he shook his head. "Pretty boy Diggory. Every girl is swooning over him. Can't believe his mother was a Gryffindor and his father was a Hufflepuff but he's a Ravenclaw. Just like his aunt Amari." Alexandria rose an eyebrow, wondering who his aunt Amari was. "You both seriously don't know who she is?" Alice and Alex both shook their heads as he sighed.

"His aunt, Amari Callahan, was a Ravenclaw in the Mauraders year. Amari is his godmother, really. She transferred from Uagadou to Hogwarts in 1976. She's a beautiful woman with fiery red hair, pale skin, and brown eyes. She married Sirius Black but when he was sent to Azkaban, she disappeared without a trace, probably living with the wild animals as her animagi is a white wolf. Of course, her and Sirius are back together now. She was most known for being best at Charms, Defense Against The Dark Arts, and her, of course, being part of the Mauraders but that's the story of Amari Callahan. Surprised you never heard of her before from your parents. The both of you." Nathan stated as Alexandria looked at Alice.

"To think I'm related to Sirius Black yet I didn't know he was married or anything." Alexandria muttered, glancing out the window again as she saw Cameron talking to Franklin Nott.

"Huh, okay. I didn't expect that"

"You don't expect a lot of things"

"Yes I do! You're wrong Alex! I can too expect-"

"Did you expect that?"

"Shut up Malfoy"

Grinning, Alexandria hopped off the window seat as Ali scowled while holding her head. "Didn't have to whack me on the head". Shaking his head, Nathan hopped off before helping Alice get down. "You'll live" Alexandria shrugged, ducking as Alice went to smack her. "Detention Ms. Weasley." Professor McGonnagall said as she passed the trio on her way to her office. Grinning, Alexandria looked at Alice. "Look at you! Now we just need Nathan to get detention."

Nathan shook his head. "No thank you, I'll pass." He stated, walking away. Turning to Alice, Alexandria grinned maniacally. "Okay, here's the plan...."