Chapter Six Part Two

Hey loves!
"Fairytale or Reality" will be ending soon but when you at least expect it. I will change up the summary and book cover to finalize everything. But don't worry though, a new story will be out after this soo just keep on reading ;)
Please like, vote and follow!!
Spread the story
I love you guys :)
——————————————————————
Isabella's POV
I wasn't expecting anyone or at least I thought I didn't. I pushed Justin and Mary out of the way so I expect whoever is at the door. I opened up the door and there was Tom Holland just standing so causally adorable. He was beautiful, but a thought came into my mind, 'wait how does he know where you live' I asked confusingly, "Tom! Hey, how did —" Tom interrupted me and scratched the back of his neck, "I hope you don't mind, but Mary gave me the address and apartment number." I turned around and there was Mary smiling at me and biting her lips. I mouthed off to her and said, "I am going to kill you!" She laughed and ran away to my bedroom. "Hey listen, I know we haven't officially went out, but I want to take you out to dinner, darling. I want to get to know you personally" Tom asked gently.
Tom's POV
I knew everything about her. I just wanted to know her in person from her not Justin or Ethan. She is the most beautiful human being I have ever seen in my entire life. It kills me that I have to lie to her after everything she been through. She'll never know that we were together in love before Justin first moved in town. She'll never know that she cried on my shoulder when her and Justin fought. She'll never know that it was me not Justin. Last time I ever saw Isabella was my graduation when she was only a sophomore. She'll never know the reasons why I left because even if I told her, she would say, "follow my dreams" but I didn't. My dreams was her, to be with her, now and forever, but I guess it was too late in 6th grade when someone else stole her heart. I left to New York City to shoot "Spider Man - Homecoming" then left to the FBI Academy to become an FBI. Haha I know right but it where I met Ethan and saw Justin again...I held a small grudge against him for the way he treated Isabella but I hid it and kept my emotions by clouding my judgements. We graduated and our speciality became under-covers for very dangerous gangs across the continent. I basically had two life, someone who was trying to put an end to all these disgusting, extreme and dangerous illegals gangs and someone who was famous as the new Spider-Man. Never thought I would ever see Isabella again. This is my chance. But do I have to tell her or just start new...?
Justin's POV
I swear to f*cking god if Tom tries to get her again I will f*cking kill him. I just need to make sure that he doesn't say any shit to her or it'll ruin my fresh start with her again.
Isabella's POV
"Yes. I would love to. Pick me up at 7:30?" I bit my lips. "Of course" Tom blushed and walked away. I closed the door and slide down against the door, biting my lips and blushing too hard. "Sooooooooooo" Mary giggled. "Bitch I f*cking love you. But I love you too much that I might wanna strangle you" I went up to her pushed her. I was chasing Mary around through the kitchen and living room and I passed my room and saw Justin watching outside. Oh shit...I totally forgot about him..... I just couldn't find the right words so instead I said, "You should definitely leave haha. See ya" and I ran to continue trying to kill Mary. Justin left and the door slammed behind him. He must be pissed. But honestly...is the past worth it?