Chapter 6

A/N I'm soooo sorry for the delay. My views and votes were low in my last chapter - not reaching the minimum requirement for myself, personally, to update again. I understand that can come off cocky, but it's just me. I like to know I have at least the minimum readers that I preferably think is enough to continue writing! Thanks for waiting 🌸 

(Y/N) Pov

He stared at you, the same wicked, forked smile plastered on his face. You gulped, regret flooding your veins as you took a small, fear-filled step backward. The clown raised his hands for a moment, making you feel the sudden urge to bring your own up. Covering your face with your bloody fingers, scared of what this clown was about to do.

His hands collided, making a loud clap noise: retracting his hands once more and colliding them again. He was clapping with such joy, his face full of excitement as his bells jingled. Echoing through the pipes before slowly disappearing, the flowing of water and your own breath remaining.

Slowly, you lowered your hands, holding them together at the front of your chest. Almost praying, but yet you weren't. At this point in time, you felt like there was no god to save you. The monster turned around, looking back into the distance of the pipes. You weren't sure was he was looking at, cause from your perspective it was just pure darkness. But who knows, this creature could have the ability of nocturnal-seeing.

"Uh..." you slowly hugged yourself. Realising how cold you were. How the water was swishing around you with such intensity now.

It was awkward. Pennywise was still staring into the distance while you stood there shivering. Almost feeling as those your heart was growing ice shards. "You need bed," He simply states, turning back around and giving you a smile. Raising his hand with no fingers for a moment. The lights beside both of you fluttering to that certain hand. Dancing on the fingerless knuckle joints, soon forming into pure-human fingers. Pennywise bent the newly added bones, giving a smile before looking back at you. Now having his body intact, yet still bruised on his face.

He reached forward, wrapping his hands around your waist. Catching you off guard as he hauled you out of the ankle-height water. Placing you gingerly over his shoulder, his hands holding the back of your calves. Stabilising you.

You began to pant in panic, seeing nothing but the darkened sewer. The frills of the clown's outfit rubbed uncomfortably against your exposed skin, almost tickling you. Yourself mustering a giggle; biting your lips. The scent of his outfit was horrendous, you could smell the blood and sewer water on it. But you figured you were nothing different to him at the moment.

Slowly, feeling the male take long strides down the pipe, you gripped onto the fabric of his attire. Feeling the solid frame of his body against your hands. Your fingers pinching his skin slightly, but it didn't bother him. Your head was raised up, looking around but why? Everything was dark, but it was almost a comforting feeling to know you could still move at least parts of your body.

"Stop moving," Pennywise mumbled quietly, his grip tightening on your legs. Making you flinch and plop your head on his shoulder. Closing your eyes, feeling your heart thump against his chest. You expected to feel his own heart, but you didn't. It was just a bare barren, you couldn't even feel him breathing. 'Can he even breathe?' you thought quietly, 'does he have a heart?' you added to yourself, feeling your head weigh down. The blood rushing forward, giving you a sickening feeling.

At those thoughts of hearts and breathing, you felt his chest rise dramatically than decrease, before rising again. Pennywise was breathing, and through the shallow breaths he gave was a beat. His heart was beating. You gave a stutter, squinting your eyes shut. "I have breath," he murmured quietly, giving a darkened chuckle afterward. "And I have hear-T," he added.