16. Horny. . Teenager ✔

Alana's POV

"Let's go roller skating." Aiden's says out of no where. I was currently reading while he laid on my lap with his phone.

"Sure. . . When?"

"Now." He sits up looking excited and I raise an eyebrow.

"But I'm reading." I state obviously.

"You have all night to read. Plus I already ordered a cab." He says showing me his phone and I roll my eyes.

"What if I decided not to come?"

"You would never." He grins and I sigh knowing it was true.

* * *

"Um, Aiden?" I call out gripping the bench as he skates around the park and he looks at me before giving me a flat face.

"Let go of the bench sunflower." He says rolling towards me and I immediately regret calling him.

"Never!" I yell stubbornly and he grabs my waist pulling me. "No! Let me go you oaf!"

"Stop screaming woman you'll attract policemen." He jokes and I giggle. He pulls but I grip the bench which cause me to move forward while bending over.

"Ooo, I like this position." He teases, making the actions and I blush.

"Aiden stop that!" I whisper yell as children near by stare at us weirdly.

"All you have to do is let go." He says in a sing song voice and I've had enough, letting go as a parent passes by, gasping and covering her child's eyes.

"That was totally inappropriate." I mutter as he grabs my hand and he winks.

"I was just practicing."

"Shut up." I mutter blushing hard and he chuckles kissing my cheek.

"Now let's do this." He skates forward pulling me with him.

"Too fast." I yell and he smirks mischievously.

"Oh my gosh can you stop being horny for one second." I feign exasperation and he laughs loudly.

"Okay, okay I promise. . . I take it slow and go easy. Slow, easy strokes okay?" He winks and I was a fully red tomato.

"Now who's head in the gutter? I'm talking about your feet."

"Oh. . ." I murmur averting my eyes and I follow his lead. Soon, I'm doing it on my own and I squeal with happiness as I skate around the park.

Overwhelmed I barely notice the man walking in front of me. I barrel right into him.

With an ooph we both fall to the ground with him holding me.

"Ouch. I'm sorry." I murmur and he smiles at me.

"No worries, its alright." I stand and he does the same. He stretches out his arm.

"John, John Smith." He says in a thick English accent and I raise an eyebrow, while shaking his hand.

"You do know that your name is the most used for an anonymous user right?" I state and he chuckles.

"Noted." I eyes his features and there was just something . . . off about him. He was tall, had dark brown hair that matched his eyes and a muscular figure. He looked like an everyday normal person.

Too normal.

"Alana?" Aiden calls out before coming behind me. "You okay babe?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Aiden this is John."

John's eyes darken a bit but he quickly covers it up and smile like everything is a-okay while stretching out his hand.

"Nice to meet you." Aiden says, but his tone suggests something else. "Ready to go baby?" He ignores John's hand and I nod.

"It was nice meeting you." I smile politely and he nods grinning.

We walk away and I basically shiver.

"Yeesh that guy is seriously giving some bad vibes." I state and Aiden nods.

"And he's ugly too." He says out of jealously and I roll my eyes amused.

Boys will be boys.

* * *

"Stop it! You said I had all night to read." I yell at Aiden as he holds up my book.

"Well, I lied." He states shrugging and I scoff.

"I will flipping kick you in your area if you don't give me back my book!"

"So violent little one."

"Shut up and give me my book tree."

In a flash, my book is across the room and I'm planted to the wall.

Great.

He tilts his head smirking and I narrow my eyes at him.

"You're beautiful you know that?" He murmurs, lifting me and carrying me to the bed.

He crawls on top of me and I smile softly at his statement. He buries his head in my neck, laying soft kisses and I giggle, squirming a little.

He removes his shirt and lays his hand besides my head to support himself. He lowers his face until our mouths meet and I smile before the kiss even began to which he returned. We moved slowly this time and he grabs my thigh, slowly moving up until he reaches my stomach and he runs his finger across my waist band.

I break the kiss, and narrow my eyes at him.

"I can't focus with you doing all of . . . " I motion to his hand on my stomach and he chuckles. Planting kisses down my stomach and I squirm.

"Aiden." I try to get up from under him but I'm trapped as he nips on my stomach. "Oh my gosh, stop that."

I giggle and I can feel him grinning.

"Aiden!" I yell and he finally gets up.

"Fine, fine." He lays next to me and I pout.

"What's wrong baby?" He frowns and I sigh.

"Well. . ."

"Yea?"

"My book is all the way over there." His face goes flat at my laziness and I pout even more.

"I'll get it for you." He smiles.

"Aww." He walks over and picks up the book, before flying it out the window.

"My baby!" I yell running to the window.

"I thought I was your baby."

"Not anymore you aren't." He smirks, pushing me against the wall again and this time my back is towards him.

"Want to say that again sunflower?" I roll my eyes.

"You're such a horny teenager."

"That's what I thought." He smirks, plopping onto the bed.